New Delhi (Metro Rail News): After a huge success of the 2021 edition, InnoMetro is now coming back with a 2nd edition to serve as a global event platform for the discussion and presentation of ideas and innovations by some of the most eminent leaders and experts from the industry. The event is scheduled to be held from 28th to 30th April 2022 and aims to serve as a forum for all those willing to showcase their ideas, vision, and knowledge in the industry.
With an improved vision and approach to address the latest technology, implementation of innovative ways for building metro systems. The second edition of InnoMetro opens up the door to new and enhanced business opportunities, one-on-one networking systems and an excellent level of interactivity for future growth.
Some of the key topics that the event focuses on include-
- Realisation of Atmanirbhar Bharat
- Make in India: Make for World
- New modes of Transportation: Metro Neo, Metro Lite
- Workforce Diversity & Technical Skill Gaps in Metro & Railway
- Covid Protocol & Difficulties in Rail Transport
- Ticketing and Payment Innovations
- Automated Train Examination System: ATES
- Asset Maintenance and Predictive Analysis
- Transport Infra Financing: Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Indigenous Exports of Rolling Stock
- Advancements in Artificial Intelligence for Metro & Railway
- Increased revenue systems and cost-cutting measures
- Sustainable & Green Mobility
- Improving Passenger Experience on ‘Moving Wheels’
- Metro railways: Promoting Low carbon Transportation in India
- Data-driven Mobility Systems
- MaaS- Increasing the sustainability of Transport System
InnoMetro brings together delegates from Central & State government authorities, Ministry of Railways, Metro Rail operators, Architecture Consulting Firms, Smart Cities Development Authorities, Research & Development Organizations and other like-minded citizens & Urban Mobility Experts.
With a record of 100+ speakers, the 2nd edition now focuses on giving a platform to the views of more than 150+ speakers presenting their ideas and knowledge at a global forum to provide valuable insights into the metro and rail industry.
As a whole, the event serves as the perfect blend of product innovations and technologies with new rail infrastructure systems and informed decisions. Thus, the 2nd edition of InnoMetro invites all the industry experts to come, showcase, understand and experience the latest advancements that hold the capacity of shaping the future of the rail industry in the long run.
For more information about the event and to participate as an exhibitor, speaker or delegate, please click on the link below-