BANGALORE (Metro Rail News): Bangalore Metro Rail Co. Ltd. (BMRCL) has reached the last date of application for the post of Sr. Document Controller & Associate Document Controller. Suitable applicants can apply BMRC Recruitment 2020 on or before April 30, 2020. Earlier, the last date of applying was 4 April 2020.
Vacancy Details of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- One Post for Document Controller
- Two Posts for Associate Document Controller
- Sr. Document Controller – Rs. 35,910/-
- Associate Document Controller – Rs. 26,360/–
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore Metro Rail Controller Posts along with educational qualification and experience:
- Sr. Document Controller – The applicant should be 1st class Graduate with any degree, post-graduate also preferred. The applicant should have worked eight yrs at least experience out of that at least five yrs should be in a similar post in Civil Infrastructure Projects or document control
- Associate Document Controller – The applicant should be Graduate in any degree. The applicant should have worked at least five yrs experience in that at least two yrs should be in the same post in Civil Infrastructure Projects document control.
Apply Process for the Jobs :
The Eligible applicants can apply for the post by its official website www.bmrc.co.in and submit the print in which the application to “The General Manager (HR), BMRCL, 3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027” superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —— ”. The last date of filing the application is April 30, 2020.