CHENNAI (Metro Rail News): Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has invited tenders for selection of Consultant for Providing Transaction Advisory Services Including Feasibility & Market Study, Formulation of Non Fare Box Revenue Business Plans, Project Structuring and Bid Process Management Services, For CMRL Land Parcels and Built-Up Spaces within Chennai Metro Rail Stations.
Contract No – CMRL/BD-500/1/2021-BD DEPT/2021
Documents Download Date – From 30/06/2021 to 20/08/2021 up to 15:00 Hrs
Pre Bid Meeting Date – 15/07/2021 at 11:00 Hrs
Due Date of Bid Submission – 20/08/2021 up to 17:00 Hrs
Bid Opening Date – 21/08/2021 at 15:05 Hrs
Scope of Work
As per tender inviting notice, the objective of inviting this tender is that the selected Consultant will assist CMRL in enhancing the revenue from Commercial development and to ensure the tapping of the unutilized potential of CMRL’s assets towards generation of non-fare revenue.
Broad scope of work to be carried out by the consultant is indicated below –
- Formulation of Non Fare Box Revenue Business plans taking into account Business Plan of CMRL. To enhance existing and on-going plans and to propose new opportunities. To suggest the optimum disposal strategy for Licensing of the retail spaces within existing stations of CMRL.
- Feasibility Study and Transaction Advisory Service for Existing and New Land Parcels up to the stage of transaction completion till signing of Agreement after issue of LOA.
- Enhancement of revenue from Advertisement (At Stations, Metro Trains and on new mediums)
- Augmentation of revenue from other Sources. Consultant to identify additional sources.
- Preparation of suitable policy and procedure documentation where required, to ensure successful achievement of desired outcomes.
- Planning and implementation of suitable Marketing/Promotional strategies through various mediums to ensure maximum reach and impact of the various commercial CMRL proposals.
For more details, interested applicants can download the tender documents from the e-procurement website – http://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.