- Entry closed after 10 o’clock on two metro stations of Dwarka sub-city area
- There will be big pair passenger service, at least two passers are required in public transport
- High beam lights on exit gate, light on pillars and more lights on roads
- CCTV Monitoring System on the roads leading to the surrounding Regional Areas
- The deployment of the Verified personnel, the presence of the security guard and the lighting will be arranged properly
New Delhi: 25 metro stations of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) were considered dangerous according to a report was issued about DMRC network in the past.. These included Dwarka Sector-11 and Dwarka Sector-12. After this, the police teams here conducted the survey between 9.30 am and 11.30 pm. Under this, the report has been prepared based on the conversation with the passenger and on the basis of its study. In order to make parking safes of the stations, only the details of the deployment of the vendee personnel, the presence of the security guard and the proper arrangement of lighting have been reported in the report.
Metro passengers who arrive home after dark, will now get the facility of ‘Big Pair Passenger’ service at two stations of Dwarka i.e. no passenger alone can go alone in public transport and at least two passenger must be. Actually the Sector-11 and Sector-12 stations are considered dangerous, the police has made this plan.
There will be no entry of passenger and will be able to exit only after 10 pm on both stations. Police have claimed that after 10 pm, the number of passenger numbers is very low at these stations. In such a situation, passenger can enter from other stations instead of here. Initiatives to make auto fair booth are also being done at both stations. Especially at night, the passenger will be able to auto book with these booths. If the e-rickshaw is alcohol, then it will not be allowed to stand around the stations.