NEW DELHI: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited now invites online open e-tenders from eligible appplicants for the construction of twin tunnel and four underground stations of Aerocity-Tughlakabad Corridor for Phase-IV of Delhi Metro
Name of Work
Design and Construction of Twin Tunnel (Up & Down Line) by Shield TBM, Cut and Cover Tunnel box and four Underground stations namely Aerocity, Mahipalpur, Vasant Kunj and Kishangarh with Entry/Exits & Connecting subways from chainage (-) 760 mt. to 5356.285 mt. of Aerocity to Tughlakabad Corridor of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS
Tender Reference Number: DC-08
Completion period of the Work: 42 Months
Sale of Bidding documents: From 13.04.2021 to 31.05.2021
Pre-bid Meeting: 1100 hrs on 29.04.2021
Deadline for Bid submission: 1500 hrs on 31.05.2021
Technical Bid Opening date: 1500 hrs on 01.06.2021
Scope of work –
- Design and Construction of structure of four underground stations namely Aerocity, Mahipalpur, Vasant Kunj and Kishangarh along with entry/ exit structures, Subways and associated structures such as ancillary building, Utilities galleries, AC plant room, ASS room, TVF room, system rooms and all other rooms as per system requirement, shafts, pump houses, water tanks, diesel generator set room or enclosure, sumps etc. as shown in GAD and tender drawings. The subway at a few locations ,as shown in the General arrangement drawings ,to be constructed by any method other than Cut & Cover Method.
- Design and Construction of Twin Tunnel (Up & Down Line) by Shield TBM in all types of soil/ rock Strata/ mix strata connecting Aerocity, Mahipalpur, Vasant Kunj and Kishangarh underground metro stations as shown in tender drawings, including launching/retrieving shafts , sumps and cross passages.
- Design and Construction of Crossover by Cut & Cover method, in soil/rock/mix strata, before Aerocity Metro station from chainage -310.780 mt to – 125.000 mt including construction of drainage system (All Chainages are of UP line) . This shall also include making necessary design and provision such as Booster fan, Point machine, Niche etc. as per requirement of system contractor.
- Design and construction of Twin Tunnel (Up & Down line) by shield TBM method in soil/Rock/mix strata from start boundary of contract at chainage -760.00 mt to -310.780 mt before cross over near Aerocity metro Station (all chainages are of UP line) including cross passages and sumps. A permanent TBM launching shaft is to be constructed at the start boundary of the contract at chainage -760 m for extension of TBM tunnel beyond this point in future as per attached tender drawing no. DC08-TCPL-LS-ST-0013 and DC08-TCPL-LS-ST-0014.
- The contractor shall plan Launching/Retrieving shaft inside the station box unless otherwise shown in the General Alignment Drawings and properly integrate the tunnel structure with the proposed station.
- Integration of proposed Aerocity underground station with the existing Aerocity underground station of Airport express metro line as shown in tender drawing. The contractor shall ensure proper partition between the existing operational station and new construction as per consent of the engineer. The contractor shall ensure that proper interface is carried out with the other contractors in the vicinity. All the works required like demolition/ modification/ reconstruction/ remodelling of existing Aerocity Metro Station with proposed stations is included in the lumpsum scope. The contractor shall plan the integration work and entry/exit in phase wise manner to avoid interruption in the operation, passenger movement and service of the existing station due to work in progress.
- Design and construction of all temporary works associated with construction of the Works including temporary steel decking over station, cut & cover, Entry/Exit & Subway structures to allow uninterrupted flow of traffic and access to adjacent properties. Construction and maintenance of temporary diversion roads and Services for traffic diversions as required. Temporary Walkway in TBM Tunnels as required and any other temporary work required for construction activity.
- Traffic management along the work site including construction works required in connection with traffic management like road works, footpaths , drains and other services etc. and repair and maintenance of these construction works during construction period. Any road widening / diversion along with associated drainage system required to facilitate the movement of traffic and their repair & maintenance is also included in the lump sum scope of contract. It also includes reinstatement of land/structure/services etc. to original condition wherever road diversion has been made outside original road including reconstruction of structure demolished for traffic management.
- Providing and constructing of Block works with cement-fly ash concrete blocks in walls etc. as shown in the drawings. Providing screed concrete at the undercroft level as per the details shown in the tender drawings.
- First stage concrete to tunnel inverts including shear connectors in the tunnel and station areas as per tender drawings.
- Diversion & support of chartered utilities –
- Charted utilities include the following utilities:
- All utilities shown in the tender drawing
- All existing storm water drains covered/uncovered.
- All existing above ground utilities including their underground/elevated connections except Overhead HT Lines above 11 KV.
- The maintenance of all the charted utility from the start of construction till handing over to concerned utility owning agency including regular desilting is included in the lumpsum Scope.
- The original road adjacent to the work area outside the barricades which is not a part of traffic management/ road widening/road diversion shall also be maintained by contractor as per the requirement which shall be paid under schedule B & C but daily cleaning of soil/muck/dust etc. is in lumpsum scope.
- Waterproofing of all underground structures, shafts, Ancillary Building, entry/exit structure etc. upto 300 mm above finished ground levels as mentioned in Section S-12 of Outline Construction Specifications for Phase-IV Civil Works (July 2019) and finishing of inside of water tanks with ceramic tile.
- Providing & Construction of two deep tube-wells of 5-6 cum/hr yield for each station including providing & installing submersible pumps of required capacity with all accessories including panels, cables distribution boxes, electrical cable upto main control panel in stations, GI pipe line, including connecting them to water storage tank of stations and ensure pump remain in good working condition upto Defect Liability Period (DLP).
- Design and Construction of tunnel drainage system is in lumpsum scope except for following items
- Providing and laying of drainage pipe from tunnel sump to station sump which will be paid under schedule B & C.
- Providing and installing pump in tunnel sumps which will be provided by the E&M contractor.
- Design & construction of Compound & boundary wall including their foundation, column, tie beams, plinth beams, concertina coil & MS supporting arrangement etc. as shown in tender drawing. All MS structure to be painted with Epoxy paint.
- Making provision in structures for fire detection & suppression system and all other building services for designated system wide contractor.
- Making provision for accommodating the requirements for LV & MV supply routes for system wide contractors and cable galleries / cables ways for all the cable ways at the station and in the tunnel for system wide contractor.
- Design and making provision of plumbing system for water supply, drainage and sewage in station is in the Lump Sum scope. However, providing and laying of these plumbing pipes shall be paid separately under schedule B & C wherever required as per direction of engineer-in-charge.
- Supply, delivery, installation, functional testing and handover of earth mat as per the tender drawings. Any variation with respect to the tender drawings shall be paid/recovered as per items in Schedule C of DSR 2018 item no 5.25.
- Provision for embedded pipes as per the requirement of system contractors to be done by civil contractor. However, cost of supply and installation of embedded pipes shall be paid in respective Schedule B & C of BOQ.
- Providing and Fixing of Steel Walkway in bored Tunnel as well as in cut & cover box Tunnels (UP Line & DN-Line) as per tender drawing. Width of walkway should be 600 mm subjected to the condition that there should not be any infringement to the SOD. In case of infringement with SOD, the walkway width can be reduced to a minimum width of 550 mm. Wherever there is a discontinuity in the walkway, steel steps to be provided for safe approach to track plinth level.
- Underpinning and protection of existing building and structures wherever required.
- Design of foundation for fire pump, chiller plant, Electrical Panels, Pumps/motors, DG and other such equipment as per loading details provided by system contractor.
- Adequate dewatering systems with sufficient number of drainage/sewage pumps arrangements to be provided at all works sites till the currency of the contract.
- Design and Construction of overhead Traction Exhaust (OTE) ducts as per drawing which has to be airtight.
- The following work are to be designed, supplied, installed and commissioned by other designated contractors with whom the Contractor shall co-ordinate all interface requirements at design stage and during his construction and integrated testing activities. However, making provisions for all these services including all civil works construction, shafts, niches, Lift shaft, escalator pit, inserts, bolts, Anchors, sleeves, flanges lifting hooks, brackets, shear connector to track, openings / cut outs, sealing of cut-outs, providing & fixing of 2 hours fire rated platform edge downstand in steel and fire rated board above Platform Screen Door as shown in tender drawing shall be in the scope of present contract.
- Lifts and Escalators
- Architectural Finishing contractor• Railway Electrification and HV power supplies
- Water Supply in the Tunnel
- Pressure Trunk Main water supply Line
- Auxiliary substations upto main LT panel
- SCADA and UPS to some defined equipment provided by others
- Track work
- Signalling, Telecommunications,
- Automatic Fare Collection
- Rolling Stock
- Tunnel ventilation
- Building services including ECS, Power Supply, Lighting, Firefighting etc.
- Tunnel Booster Fan
- OHE (ROCS)
- Design & Construction of drains inside station, connecting passages, tunnels as shown in the tender drawings for which shop drawings shall be made by the contractor and got approved from DMRC before execution.
- The arrangement of temporary pumping of the seepage/sewage water etc. from the sewage/ seepage sumps till the period stipulated in interface management given Appendix- 2D of Employer requirements.
- Designing, providing, testing and fixing MS hoisting hooks for lifts, Escalators, ASS rooms, Sewage room, TVS room, ECS room, Ancillary Chiller Plant room, Undercroft etc. as per the requirement of designated contractor as stipulated in interface management of given in Appendix-2D of Employer Requirements and removal of the same after completion of work, if required.
Tender documents can only be obtained online after registration of the tenderer on the website www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.