NEW DELHI, (Metro Rail News): Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has now invited online E-tender from eligible applicants for the supply and commissioning of Ballasted/Ballastless Track in Mukundpur Depot for Phase-4 of Delhi Metro
Name of Work
Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Ballasted/Ballastless Track in Mukundpur Depot for augmentation of additional maintenance facilities in Standard Gauge Corridor of Delhi MRTS Project of Phase-IV
CONTRACT NO – DT-12
Estimated Cost: INR 9.63 Crore
Completion Period: 24 months from the date of issue of Letter of Acceptance
Availability of Tender Documents: From 05.04.2021 to 04.05.2021 up to 16:00 Hrs
Pre-Bid Meeting: 13.04.2021 at 11:00 Hrs
Tender submission start date: 28.04.2021 at 09:00 Hrs
Tender submission end date: 04.05.2021 at 16:00 Hrs
Bid Opening Date: 05.05.2021 at 16:00 Hrs
Scope of work –
The scope of work shall include but not limited to the following –
- Supply of P. Way materials such as glued insulated joints (except Rails, Ballastless/Ballasted Turnout and Scissor Cross over which shall be supplied by the Employer). The contractor will make arrangements for mechanized handling and transportation of all materials (including the materials supplied by the Employer) to the site of work.
- Railway Board under their letter No. 2010/Proj./Genl/3/3 dated 23.12.2011 have issued ‘Technical standard for Track Structure for Metro Railways/MRTS Systems “a copy of which is enclosed as Annexure ‘A’ of Particulars Specifications provided in the documents. The tenders design shall comply with these standards unless instructed by Employer.
- Design of plinth / slab type track structure.
- Setting-out final alignment.
- Welding of UIC 60 IRS-T-12-2009, 1080/880 grade head hardened rails using the specified welding techniques.
- Provision of shear connector, wherever required, between 1stpour and 2ndpour reinforced concrete for ballastless track.
- Testing of components and installation methods
For more information and further details on scope of work, Tender document can be obtained online after registration of tenderer on the website – https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
For further information in this regard bidders are advised to contact on –
011- 49424307, 011-49424365 or 011-23417910, 011-23415838.