Delhi (Metro Rail News): Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites online Expression of Interest (EOI) from intending eligible and interested National and International Consultant for providing Consultancy Services for implementation of Delhi Metro Phase-4.
- Tender Reference Number – EOI/DMRC/SL/DCS-1B
- Name of EOI – Short Listing of Consultants for Consultancy Services for implementation of Delhi MRTS Project Phase-IV
- Period of Work – 1620 Days
- EOI documents on Sale – From 27.05.2021 to 28.06.2021 up to 1500 Hrs
- Pre-EOI Meeting – 08.06.2021 at 1100 Hrs
- EOI submission start – 20.06.2021 from 1100 Hrs
- EOI submission end – 28.06.2021 till 1500 Hrs
- Date & time of opening of EOI – 29.06.2021 at 1500 Hrs
About The Project –
Delhi MRTS Project Phase-IV (Priority Corridors) consists of following Corridors –
|Length (Km)||Station||Length (Km)||Station||Length (Km)||Station|
|Mukundpur-Maujpur (Extension of Line-7)||12.558||8||0||0||12.558||8|
|Janakpuri (W)-R.K.Ashram (Extension of Line-8)||21.180||14||7.740||7||28.92||22|
Tentative Commissioning Targets of the Corridors –
|1||Mukundpur – Maujpur||December, 2022|
|2||Janakpuri(W) – R.K.Ashram||June, 2024|
|3||Aerocity – Tughlakabad||March, 2025|
Scope of Consultancy Work –
The role of the Consultant is mainly advisory capacity to DMRC in various areas for successful commissioning of complete MRTS-IV Project.
- The consultancy services shall be provided through expatriates and local experts. In certain areas, consultancy services shall be provided through local experts only.
- The field of services shall be Project Planning, Programming and monitoring, Civil Engineering, Design & Structure, Quality assurance in construction, signalling, Telecommunication, Automatic Fare Collection System, Track, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, BMS, Rolling Stock and Safety, Health & Environment.
- The entire consulting team shall be headed by a Team Leader. The general responsibility of Team Leader and Scope in other areas will be provided to the Shortlisted Consultants.
For more information, applicants can download tender document from the website – https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.