New Delhi, Metro Rail News: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC is empowered by about 13000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi & NCR. To meet with the increased activities of DMRC, there is an urgent requirement of filling up of posts of DGM/Civil. Applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated officers of Indian Railways/CPWD/MES/BSNL, having relevant work experience, for the posts mentioned below to be filled on deputation basis
- No of Post: 10
- Name of Post: Deputy General Manager/Civil (JAG-E4)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay Rs.7600/-)
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Tenure: 3-5 3 years as per GOI’s rule, extendable
- Eligible and interested Railway/CPWD/MES/BSNL Officers may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidates must enclose all relevant proof/documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scales/gross salary.
- Age: Not more than 55 years
- Service: IRSE/Group-A Officers/PSU-Executives
The candidate/s/will/would be screened by a Screening Committee consisting of three HoDs of DMRC. The candidate’s suitability will/would be decided, keeping in view the job requirement. The selection process would comprise of appraisal of different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude, physical fitness, etc. All related information shall be available only on website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How to apply:
The interested person may submit his/her application in prescribed proforma by or before 18 January 2019 to the following address-
The Chief General Manager (CGM)/HR
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
3rd Floor, Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001