Here are highlights of our Metro Rail News October 2017 Edition
- Popular news round up of September 2017
- Corporate Updates
- Real time rain and fog removal through virtual video technology (An idea by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur)
- Virtual Passenger modelling for the future of railway stations (By INCONTROL Simulation Solutions)
- Need of advance technology for maintenance and monitoring of Rolling Stock (By a Rolling Stock Expert)
- Radar Positioning System: Can you realize an ATP 10 times cheaper than the others…? (By Auto Drive Solutions)
- Is CBTC safer than other conventional signalling? (By CBTC Solutions Inc.)
- Exclusive Interview with Mr. Achal Khare, MD, National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, New Delhi, India.
- Know your Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri.
- Recent Selection and Appointments
- Live Tender/Contact Notices
- Upcoming Industry Events
- Current Job Openings in Metro Rail sectors
- Many more…
Click here to subscribe: METRO RAIL NEWS MAGAZINE (Print/Digital Editions) Online
Click here to know more on Metro Rail News Magazine.