Event Name: India Railway Summit
Event Date: April 20, 2015
Chief Guest: Shri Suresh Prabhu, Honourable Railways Minister, Government Of India
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, No.8 Windsor Place, Janpath Road, New Delhi 110001, India.
The Rail India Confex aims at catering to the deliberation taken up by the Government of India with modernizing and upgrading the railway infrastructure in India and explore the perks of a PPP model of progression.
The main focuses are on designing the world’s largest rail network, modern station, progressive project financing, strategic commercial rail transportation, infrastructure maintenance, technology integration, wider travel choices to name a few.
- 25 regional and international Transport experts delivered more than 16 hours of well researched presentations rich in technical content
- 50 Exhibitors to explore from
- FDI in Rail
- The perks of a PPP model
- Discussion on current projects underway and future possibilities
- International case studies from Middle East, Europe, China and Japan
- Globalized participation with a localized outlook
- Latest technology updates: on high speed rail, signalling, traffic forecasting module and telecommunication
- Understanding the complexities of land acquisition
- Freight network planning and ideologies
- Infrastructure development and capability enhancement
for more detail please log on to http://www.railindiaconfex.com