Fluid Controls InnoTrans 2024 PromotionFluid Controls InnoTrans 2024 Promotion
APL APOLLO Steel Pipes - Powering the Future of Indian Railways
31.1 C
Delhi
Thursday, July 25, 2024
Fluid Controls InnoTrans 2024 PromotionFluid Controls InnoTrans 2024 PromotionFluid Controls InnoTrans 2024 Promotion
APL APOLLO Steel Pipes - Powering the Future of Indian RailwaysAPL APOLLO Steel Pipes - Powering the Future of Indian RailwaysAPL APOLLO Steel Pipes - Powering the Future of Indian RailwaysAPL APOLLO Steel Pipes - Powering the Future of Indian Railways

Indian Railways connecting Northeastern states with rest of country

Date:

Share post:

MANIPUR (Metro Rail News): Indian Railways has been relentlessly constructing train connections between all of India’s states. Railways have one of the greatest rail networks in the world, having expanded rail networks to unreachable rural locations and now offering train services in every state, including connecting North-East India with the rest of the country. Indian Railways does all possible to provide travelers with comfort and convenience.

A recent video tweeted by Kiren Rijiju, Minister of Law and Justice, demonstrates how in the 1990s when asked about the railway projects for Manipur, the then-governing party responded with the assurance that construction had already begun on them. But the present Modi administration has only just resolved, after so many decades by connecting all the Northeastern states with a proper railway link.

Kiren Rijiju stated that now, Railway Projects for Manipur were conceived in 1990. It’s only Narendra Modi Ji, who has fulfilled it. Now, all North East States are connected and more projects are in the pipeline to link NE with the rest of India. And reservation provisions are made easy for the passengers.

Additionally, by 2024, a train network will connect the state capitals of the northeastern states with Delhi, Railway officials stated. Over 60% of the construction connecting Northeastern states to the national capital is complete and the remaining 40% is anticipated to be finished by 2024, stated Raosaheb Patil Danve, Minister of State for Railways.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

spot_img

Related articles

Digital twin: Helping sustainability goals and smart rail operations within reach  

A digital twin is an artificially generated and virtual representation of an object or system that spans its lifecycle, is...

Mumbai Metro: Leena Becomes L1 for Electrification Contract of Line 7A & Line 9

Mumbai Metro’s Line 7A and Line 9Line 7A: Line 9:Bidding ProcessFinancial Bids Scope of workUpdate on Line 7A and Line...

Kochi Metro: KMRL Proposes New Metro Line From Kalamassery to Tripunithura

Proposed MRTS RoutesKochi MetroPhase 1Phase 2 Kochi (Metro Rail News): On July 22, Kochi Metro Rail Limited released the...

Pune Metro Receives 814 Core boost from budget

Maha Metro Seeks Break-Up Details of Funding Pune (Metro Rail News): On July 23, Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala...