First Annual Conference on Urban Mobility Solutions 2018 for Smart Cities
We are pleased to invite you to the “First Annual Conference on Urban Mobility Solutions for Smart Cities 2018” scheduled on 27th October 2018 in New Delhi, India. This Conference will be a joint effort of the Metro Rail News (a Symbroj Media initiative) and other leading industries.
The First Annual Conference on Urban Mobility Solutions 2018 aims to bring together leading urban mobility operators, urban planners, key opinion leaders, solution providers, researchers and public & private bodies to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Urban Transportation and Urban Mobility. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Urban Transportation and Urban Mobility.
The Conference deliberations will be on the following main themes:-
- Future of public transportation in Indian Smart Cities
- How the smart cities project is transforming India’s urban governance?
- Intelligent Traffic Management and Multi Model Transport for relieving decongestion
- New Metro Rail Policy and Standardization of Metro Railway Systems in India
- Role of Digitalization in Smart Public Transport Systems
- Environmental impact of electro and low carbon mobility in Smart Cities
- Financial Planning and Funding Issues in implantation of Smart Public Transport
- Smart Ticketing Solutions for Urban Public Transport
- Transit oriented development to development oriented transit in India
- Lesson learnt from smart transportation systems adopted in developed countries
Delegate Profile (Targeted Audience):
- Central & State Government Authorities
- Key Ministries i.e. Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Ministry of Road Transport & Highways
- Metro Rail & Public Transport Operators, Indian Railways and Rail Coach Factories
- Smart Cities Development Authorities
- Public Sector Undertakings
- Research & Development Organizations
- Technical Institutes and Universities
- Urban Planners and Consultants
- Solution Providers, OEMs, Contractors and Suppliers
- End users Private and Public Companies
- Like-minded Citizens and Urban Mobility Experts
We invite Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and industry leaders from all over the world to share your ideas on how to develop urban mobility for the future? Please give your contribution and submit abstract(s) for presentation as part of our Conference programme by or before 15 August 2018.
- Platinum Sponsor: INR 7.5 Lakh | USD 15000
- Gold Sponsor: INR 5.0 Lakh | USD 10000
- Silver Sponsor: INR 2.5 Lakh | USD 5000
- Bronze Sponsor: INR 1.0 Lakh | USD 2000
- Lunch Sponsor: INR 0.75 Lakh | USD 1500
- Delegate Kit Sponsor: INR 0.5 Lakh | USD 1000
Registration open till 15 October, 2018. Registration will be on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Limited seats available!
- Early Registration (up to 15 September 2018): INR 10000 | USD 500.00
- Late Registration (16 September 2018 onwards): INR 12500 | USD 625
We invite you to participate and share your ideas on how to develop urban mobility for the future, to give your contribution, today.
For more information about sponsorship, association, speaking and media partnership opportunities please log on to www.urbanmobilityevents.com