Rolling Stock Procurement Forum | November 27, 2018 | LONDON
The Rolling Stock Procurement Forum is the only complete and essential guide for all industry leaders involved in the procurement and introduction of a new fleet. Attend to explore the major challenges facing the industry and how these can be overcome. Receive the latest updates on upcoming train delivery, and hear the latest insight on new and emerging technologies and planned infrastructure improvements. Join the industry leaders who are actively involved in procurement from a range of companies including TOCs, FOCs, ROSCOs, financiers, manufacturers, Government and transport authorities.
- Mike Muldoon – Head of Business Development & Marketing, Alstom UK&I
- Colin Lea – Mobilisation Director Rail Services, Transport for Wales
More to follow…
Highlights of attending:
- Explore the UK’s rolling stock needs – from current needs, to the future rolling stock of 2040
- Receive the latest insight from leading project experts on the first hydrogen train, the new deep tube on the Piccadilly line and the next phase for the bi-mode trains in UK
- Join the discussion on the impact of the franchise system on rolling stock procurement and the implications on the future procurement process
- Hear the latest updates on the Wales & Border franchising process and new fleet orders, and understand how this is shaping a different procurement model
- Discuss the uncertainty of financing investment and on the procurement of new trains
- Discover how new trains will be delivered over the next few years and the new maintenance plans
Visit website for more information.