- This event has passed.
UK Rail Industry Forum | September 12, 2018 – Central London, UK
Conference name: UK Rail Industry Forum
Date and time: Wednesday 12th September 2018 – 08:45-17:30
Discount Code: 359MRN (10% discount)
Description: Improving rail operations and infrastructure to drive rail sector growth
Location: Addleshaw Goddard, Central London
Speakers: Lucy Prior MBE – Rail Alliance, Tim Wood – Transport for the North, Joanna Whittington – ORR and more.
Benefits of attending include:
- Receive the latest updates on the rail industry, allowing you to be prepared for the biggest challenges and opportunities for the sector in 2019 and beyond
- Find out more about the future of franchising in the UK
- Explore how to secure third party investment for rail projects and the impact of investment on future infrastructure delivery
- Take away the latest insight on CP6 plans
- Discuss how to respond to the recent growth of the industry and the lack of skilled staff
- Learn how to successfully innovate customer experience and use technology to unlock capacity
- Explore the recent updates on the digital rail revolution
- Receive the latest insight on freight development plans
The UK Rail Industry Forum returns to provide an essential update and strategic insight for the UK rail sector. Attend to consider the major challenges facing the industry, receive the latest updates on policy, and insight into how schemes and rail improvements are progressing. Join us to hear from the rail industry’s most important leaders from Network Rail, transport authorities, Government, rail and transport lawyers.
Visit our website for more information.