LUCKNOW (Metro Rail News): Durga Shankar Mishra, Chief Secretary, Uttar Pradesh unveiled and launched the Super Saver Card of Lucknow Metro today at his office in Lokbhawan, Lucknow. The Super Saver card will offer unlimited metro travel rides for 30 days in just Rs 1400.
The salient features of the Super Saver Card of Lucknow Metro are:
• Unlimited metro travel for 30 days.
• Cost of Super Saver card is Rs 1500 in which Rs 100 is the security amount, refundable on return of card. The actual value of the card is Rs 1400.
• The validity of card is 30 days from date of issue.
• The Super Saver card will be available for sale at the ticket counters of all the Metro Stations.
• The super saver card can be recharged from ticket counter or Token Vending Machine(TVM) using cash/debit/credit card.
• The card can be purchased by just providing the name and mobile number of the user.
This super saver card offers unlimited metro travel rides for 30 days which means the cardholder can take as many metro journeys as they want, at an initial one time recharge of Rs 1400. The Super Saver card of Lucknow Metro will prove to be pocket-friendly for all the regular metro users who travel multiple times during the course of the month. It will be available for sale from today, 17 May at all Lucknow Metro Stations.
Expressing happiness over the launch of Super Saver card, Durga Shankar Mishra said, “The introduction of Super Saver Smart Card is a praiseworthy step by Lucknow Metro. The Super Saver card will make travelling from one destination to another even more affordable and convenient. In the current scenario where the world including India is grappling with the adverse consequences of the ever-increasing global warming, traffic congestion and pollution which has led to escalated transportation cost. This Super Saver card will definitely bring much needed relief to the people”.
Kumar Keshav, Managing Director, Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRC) said, “This card offers unlimited travel rides for 30 days to the commuters which is itself a special gift to the people of Lucknow. The purpose behind launching this card is to encourage people to use this world class urban mobility system which is safe, secure and comfortable & eco-friendly”.