Metro Rail India Summit organized by ITP publishing group now in its fifth year is India’s premier forum to address and solve issues related to the further development of metro rail in India. The event features active participation of government officials, decision makers, planners, technology experts as well as project leaders to address specific challenges across key aspects like finance, planning, technology, mobility, signaling and control, as well as operations, safety and maintenance. Metro Rail India Summit is India’s premier forum to address the issues related to the further development of metro rail in India.
The event has grown significantly year on year and attracts senior-level attendees across India. With a track record of 5 years, Metro Rail India summit is the country’s most exclusive meeting place with cutting edge discussion and on technology innovations, safety and security, enhancing passenger experience and operations and maintenance.
Some of the key focus areas of the event include:
- Discover emerging business opportunities in India’s rapidly developing Metro Rail sector
- Discuss current and future Metro Rail projects
- Share and assess experiences in the PPP/BOT projects to shape future growth
- Identify the best approach to promote effective change at different scales
- Get updates on lessons learnt from recent implementation, experiences, participatory approach and how they have been contributing to the emerging business situations
This year’s annual events, we are looking at support from Ministry of Urban Development and Ministry of Finance.
Some of the Invited & Confirmed speakers so far include:-