Institute of Metro and Rail Technology (IMRT)Institute of Metro and Rail Technology (IMRT)
The Institute of Metro and Rail Technology (IMRT) is a world class, knowledge based institute, providing training and development services to aspiring Metro and Railway professionals. IMRT offers innovative teaching methods, case and problem based learning and experience sharing by national and international experts from metro and mainline railway sectors. The institute was promoted by BARSYL, a leading Railroad & Metro consulting organisation with over 27 years of enriched experience and more than 750 projects across more than 15 countries and expertise in Freight, Passenger, Metro and Monorail systems.
Postgraduate Program in Metro & Rail Technology (PGPMRT)
IMRT’s Postgraduate Program in Metro & Rail Technology (PGPMRT) offers one-year, career intensive courses designed by industry experts to help students understand the industry from a global technology perspective, and the social and economic impact of the Metros. The Master’s Program offers real life case studies, cutting-edge curriculum, effective delivery methods and hands-on learning.
The PGP at IMRT equips professionals with the skills to design, build, and manage modern rail systems across the globe. The program is delivered from the Hyderabad campus and incorporates innovative teaching methodologies, simulators, interaction with domain experts, and a case-based approach for more focused and specialized learning.
- Flagship non-residental, specialized course
- Course duration is one year
- Equips prospective technology managers and leaders with problem-solving abilities to meet the unique challenges of the growing mass rapid transit systems
- Designed to help students understand metro and rail technologies from a global perspective along with an understanding of the socio-economic impact of metros on the Indian society
- Incorporates various learning models, including focus on real-life case studies, cutting-edge curriculum developed by industry professionals, and sound delivery with a hands-on learning approach
Note: To add your business name, organization contact details in the Metro News Directory please submit your request to [email protected] with subject “Add Business Name”.