MUMBAI (Metro Rail News): Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has invited Request for Proposal (RFP) from eligible bidders through MMRDA e-tendering Portal.
- Tender Ref No: MMRDA/Metro- PIU/0002726
- Name of Work: Design, Engineering, Manufacture, Supply, Storage, Civil Work, Erection of Suitable Structure, Testing and Commissioning of Roof Top Solar PV Project Including Operation and Comprehensive Maintenance (O and M) of the Project in RESCO Model for a Period of 25 Years at Station Site of Mumbai Metro Rail Project for Line 7 and 2A totalling around 4.43 MWp
- EMD Fees: 100000
- Tender Security amount: INR 8.66 Lakh
- Completion period of the Work: 15 Months from the date of issue of LOA.
- Tender documents sale date: From 03.03.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Date & time of Tender Closing: From 18.04.2022 to 18.04.2022
- Pre-bid Meeting: 21.03.2022
- Date of opening of Tender: 19.04.2022
|Sr No.||Department Schedule||Supplier Activity:||Duration||Start Date And Time||End Date And Time|
|1||Tender Authorization and Publishing||0 Days 3 Hours 15 Minutes||17/01/2019 02:45 PM||17/01/2019 06:00 PM|
|2||Tender Document Download||110 Days 17 Hours 59 Minutes||17/01/2019 06:01 PM||08/05/2019 12:00 PM|
|3||Bid Preparation and Submission||110 Days 20 Hours 59 Minutes||17/01/2019 06:01 PM||08/05/2019 03:00 PM|
|4||Tender Closing||0 Days 3 Hours 59 Minutes||08/05/2019 03:01 PM||08/05/2019 07:00 PM|
|5||Online Control Transfer of Bid||0 Days 15 Hours 59 Minutes||08/05/2019 07:01 PM||09/05/2019 11:00 AM|
|6||Opening Envelope A – Tender Fees, EMD||0 Days 6 Hours 55 Minutes||09/05/2019 11:05 AM||09/05/2019 06:00 PM|
|7||Opening Envelope B – Technical Bid||0 Days 6 Hours 55 Minutes||09/05/2019 11:05 AM||09/05/2019 06:00 PM|
|8||Opening Envelope C – Financial Bid||0 Days 6 Hours 55 Minutes||09/05/2019 11:05 AM||09/05/2019 06:00 PM|
The MMRDA has posted the following message on the site that Tenderers are requested to note that this tender is being invited through e-procurement. Tender documents can only be obtained online from MMRDA e-Tendering Portal: https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. For detailed information and subsequent Addendum / Corrigendum, the tenderers can log on to the above e-Tendering Portal.
Metro Line 7 from Andheri (E) to Dahisar (E) is 16.475 km. long elevated corridor with 13 stations which will provide interconnectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to D N Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli). Whereas Metro Line 2A from Dahisar to D N Nagar is 18.589 km. long elevated corridor with 17 stations which will provide interconnectivity among the existing Western