The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (A JV company of Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra) notified vacancies for appoint of qualified and experienced professionals for the following posts on Regular/Deputation basis:
- Post Name: General Manager (Finance)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-
- Education & Experience Criteria:
Qualification: Must be a Graduate and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed Institute.
Mandatory Experience: A Member of Group “A” Service of Government of India in JAG with 8 years’ experience or in SG with 03 years or working in SAG Grade. Appointment on deputation in case of Government Officers may also be considered.
- Executives working in “CPSE/ PSU/Autonomous Bodies” with 5 years’ experience in the E6 or equivalent grade with IDA pay scale of Rs 36,600 – 62,000/- or with minimum 2 years’ experience in the E7 or equivalent grade with the IDA pay scale of Rs 43,200 – 66,000/-.
- He/ She must possess minimum of 18 years of post-qualification executive grade experience and dealt with areas like Project Finance, Finance, Accounting and Audit, setting up of Financial, Accounting Audit Systems and procedures, Sound knowledge of
- Treasury Management, Exposure of issuing Domestic & Foreign currency bonds, Knowledge of issuing shares in open market and sufficient knowledge of SEBI guidelines.
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years, in various aspects of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.
- The candidates from Private sector should have the working experience in a firm of repute with annual turnover of not less than Rs. 2000 crores and in a minimum CTC of Rs. 20 Lakhs.
Online application will start from 23rd February, 2018 at 10.00 Hrs. and will end
on 22nd March 2018 at 23.59 Hrs.
For detailed advertisement, Recruitment Rules, eligibility requirements and other
instructions for filling the above posts please download official notification.