Mumbai: The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites global tenders for Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Traction and Auxiliary Power Supply, SCADA And Overhead Traction System (OTS) for Metro Line 7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
Contract No. and Title: MMRDA/7/MMRP/CA-16: Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Traction and Auxiliary Power Supply, Scada and Overhead Traction System of Metro Line 7 [Andheri East – Dahisar East] of Mumbai Metro Rail Project of MMRDA.
Key Points of Tender Notice No. MMRDA/7/MMRP/CA-16:
- Completion period of the Work: Twenty One (21) months
- Tender documents on sale: From 15.06.2018 to 30.07.2018 (up to 1200 hrs) on e-tendering portal of MMRDA. https://etendermmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Cost of Tender documents: INR 11,200/-
- Pre-bid Meeting: 02.07.2018 at 11:00 hrs.
- Date & time of Submission of Tender online: 30.07.2018 up to 15:00 hrs
- Date & time of Tender Closing: From 30.07.2018 (1501 Hrs) to 30.07.2018 (up to 1800 hrs)
- Date & time of opening of Tender online: 31.07.2018 at 11:01 hrs.
- Authority for purchase of tender documents, seeking clarifications and submission of completed tender documents: Director (System)-Metro PIU, 1st Floor, A-wing, Old Administrative Building, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA),
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Phone: 91(22) 26597552, Fax: 91(22)26594182
E-mail: [email protected]
About Mumbai Metro Line-7 (Andheri East – Dahisar East) Corridor:
- This corridor will cover approx. 16.5 km long distance from Andheri East to Dahisar East and consist with 13 elevated metro stations.
- This corridor will provide inter-connectivity among the existing Western Express Highway, Western Railway, Mumbai Metro Line 1 (Ghatkopar to Versova), the ongoing Metro Line 2A (Dahisar to DN Nagar) and the proposed Metro Line 6 (Swami Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli).
- This corridor will facilitate smooth and efficient interchange with the suburban rail system and MRT system at Andheri, JVLR and Dahisar
- This corridor will provide connectivity between Central Mumbai and Northern suburban Mumbai. It will also provide rail based access to the Mumbai International Airport (CSIA), SEEPZ, National Park and other commercial and geographical landmarks.
- A dedicated Depot is planned at Dahisar.
Source: MMRDA website