NEW DELHI (Metro Rail News): National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) invites bids from eligible bidders for the operation and maintenance of the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS).
Tender Reference Number – DM/OM/COR-OF/144
Work Description – Operation and Maintenance of the Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS).
Pre Bid Meeting Date – 20.07.2021 at 15:00 Hrs
Bid Submission Start Date – 10.08.2021 from 1500 Hrs
Bid Submission End Date – 20.08.2021 up to 1500 Hrs
Opening of Technical Bids – 21.08.2021 at 1500 Hrs
Scope of Work
The Scope of work for the Operator includes the following –
- Preparation of Plans, Modules, Standard Operating Procedures, Manuals for Operation and Maintenance of Transit System.
- Setting up of organization including recruitment and training for O&M of Transit System.
- Witnessing of Testing and Commissioning of Transit System in accordance with the provisions of draft O&M Agreement.
- Taking over of Transit System for Operation and Maintenance.
- O&M of Transit System in accordance with the provisions of draft O&M Agreement
- Maintaining and updating Asset Management System in accordance with the provisions of draft O&M Agreement.
- Procure and maintain inventory for Spares in accordance with the provisions of draft O&M Agreement. • Develop, operate and maintain Non-Transit Assets.
- Maximize Transit and Non-Transit Revenues.
For more information, applicants can download tender documents from the website –www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
The Delhi–Meerut RRTS is a semi high speed rail corridor of length 82.15 km connecting Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut. It will have 22 stations. Once completed, the distance between Delhi and Meerut will be covered in less than an hour with trains operating on the route at top speed of 180 km per hour.
Priority section of 17 km length between Sahibabad and Duhai is expected to become operational by March 2023 while the whole corridor is expected to become operational by 2025.