New Delhi, India (Metro Rail News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) invites online bids on open competitive bidding (OCB) basis from the eligible manufacture or supplier of head hardened rails for Delhi-Meerut RRTS project.
Scope of Work
Vendor needs to Manufacture, Supply, transportation and delivery of 22,000 MT of UIC 60/60E–1/60KG 1080 Grade Head Hardened Rails Class-A conforming to IRS T-12-2009 (latest amendment) for Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor in India.
- Tender No. : 2019_ADBNC_37190_1
- Estimated Tender Value: Click here
- Security Money: Click here
- Tender document cost: NIL
- Delivery period: 24 months
- Availability of Tender documents: 4th December 2019 to 16th January 2020
- Last date for submission of Bids: 16th January 2020 up to 1500 hrs.
- Opening date of Technical bids: 16th January 2020 at 1700 hrs.
- Pre-bid Meeting: 23rd December 2019 at 1100 hrs.
- The Bidder must have a minimum average annual turnover of INR 1650 Million or equivalent calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for Supply contracts completed or under execution over the last 5 years.
- The Bidder must demonstrate that it has Successful completion as the main supplier after 1st January 2014 of supply of at least 80,000 MT of Rails.
- The Bidder shall demonstrate that the UIC 60/60E-1/ 60 Kg 1080 Grade Head Hardened Rails have been in production for at least 5 years, and been sold a minimum of 40000 MT of UIC 60/60E-1/60kg 1080 Grade Head Hardened Rails over the last 3 years. A total of 5000 MT of Rails out of the quantity mentioned above should have been in satisfactory use in mainline in passenger traffic/mixed traffic carrying Railway/Metro/High Speed/RRTS Commuter systems in operation for a minimum of 3 years.
- The Bidder shall demonstrate the availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is INR 400 Million or Equivalent.
Pre-bid Meeting Venue and Contact Point
The Managing Director
National Capital Region Transport Corporation
7/6, Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi – 110049