NEW DELHI (Metro Rail News): National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) ) invites online open tender from eligible applicants for preparation of General Arrangement Drawings (GADs) for various High-Speed Rail Corridors.
Range of Works
Preparation of General Arrangement Drawings (GADs) of Crossing Bridges over Rivers/Canals/Railways and Roads (Expressway, NH & SH and Major District Roads) and GADs of proposed Stations and Maintenance Depots for Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Various HSR Corridors (about 2365 kms long).
Tender No: NHSRCL/CO/CA/GAD/2021/06
Estimated Cost: NA
Completion Period: 08 Months
Availability of Tender Documents: 23.03.2021 from 0900 hrs
Pre-Bid Meeting: 31.03.2021 at 1100 hrs.
Tender submission start date: 08.04.2021 at 0900 Hrs.
Tender submission end date: 15.04.2021 till 1500 Hrs.
Technical Bid Opening Date: 16.04.2021 at 1500 hrs
As per NHSRL, present assignment is for Preparation of GADs of Crossing Bridges over Rivers/Canals//Railways/Roads (Expressway, NH & SH and Major District Roads) and GADs of Station Yards and Maintenance Depots for DPR of Various High Speed Rail Corridors as given below –
- Mumbai-Hyderabad High Speed Rail Corridor – 711 kms (Approx.)
- Delhi-Amritsar High Speed Rail Corridor – 459 kms (Approx.)
- Chennai-Mysore High Speed Rail Corridor – 435 kms (Approx.)
- Varanasi-Howrah High Speed Rail Corridor – 760 kms (Approx.)
Total = 2365 kms (Approx.)
The Contractor is also required to prepare GADs (Layout Plan) of Stations and Maintenance Depots. This will involve the following activities
- Identification and listing of Crossings Bridges, for the proposed HSR alignment including but not limited to rivers, canals, railways, and roads (Expressway, NH & SH and MDR etc (existing & proposed). The list of crossing bridges shall be got approved from the Employer.
- Interpretation of Hydrological Data e.g. H.F.L., Rainfall data, discharge etc. and data in respect of nearby existing bridges such as bridge length, span arrangement etc., provided by NHSRCL for various rivers, streams etc. crossing the proposed HSR alignment/ROW.
- Interpretation of Geotechnical Data in respect of existing/proposed/under construction bridges, viaduct etc. in vicinity of the proposed HSR alignment provided by NHSRCL.
- Finalization of span configuration of crossing bridges across river/canal for the proposed High Speed Corridor, based on linear waterway and hydraulic data provided by the Employer, with economical span arrangement. Right of Way (ROW) of existing structures (Roads/Railways/Canals etc.) at Crossing locations to be considered before finalizing span arrangement. The work includes collection of ROW details of these existing structures from relevant authorities/field measurement.
- Finalization of span configuration of crossing bridges across railways/ express highways/ National and State Highways and Major District Roads for the proposed High Speed Corridor, with economical span arrangement. Right of Way (ROW) of existing structures (Roads/Railways/Canals etc.) at Crossing locations to be considered before finalizing span arrangement. The work includes collection of ROW details of these existing structures from relevant authorities/field measurement.
- Preliminary design shall be carried out for assessment of foundations and substructures for the proposed span arrangement.
- Preparation of list of all crossing bridges in a tabular form and preparation of Key Plan of GAD locations on AutoCAD.
- Preparation of GADs, on AutoCAD, of Crossing Bridges over Rivers (incuding river training works where required), Canals, Railways, Express Highways, National & State Highways and Major District Roads, adopting ground and rail levels as per Plan and section provided by the Employer. In case of crossing bridges at major rivers, plan and cross section of protection works.
- Preparation of GADs (layout plan) of Station Yards on AutoCAD. Details regarding number of tracks and their lengths and platform details shall be provided by the Employer.
- Preparation of GADs (layout plan) of Maintenance Depots on AutoCAD. Details regarding number of tracks and their lengths and shall be provided by the Employer. Each GAD shall be printed on A3 size paper.
- Detailed design of bridge components is not part of the present consultancy contract. The Contractor shall prepare the GADs based on preliminary investigations/design, his experience and in consultation with the Employer.
Tender document can only be obtained online on the website – https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app
The tenderers may obtain further information/ clarification, if any, in respect of tender documents from the office of –
General Manager (Contract)
National High Speed Rail Corporation Ltd.,
2nd Floor, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205
Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077