NOIDA (Metro Rail News): Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Ltd. invites online open e-tenders from eligible applicants the construction of a 9.605 km extension of Noida Metro’s Aqua Line from Noida Sector-51 to Greater Noida Sector-2 which was approved for construction by Uttar Pradesh government’s cabinet on December 3, 2019.
In January 2020, NMRC invited bids for appointing this section’s detailed design consultant (DDC). This project is part of the extension of the Noida Metro Aqua Line which is operational on a 29.7 km distance with 22 stations since January 25, 2019. The 14.958-km long Noida-Gr. Noida extension corridor will connect Noida Sec-71 to Knowledge Park with 9 metro stations.
Scope of work
Part Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct and 5 elevated stations viz NOIDA SEC -122, NOIDA SEC-123, GR. NOIDA SEC-4, ECOTECH-12, GR. NOIDA SEC-2, (excluding Architectural finishing Works and PEB works of stations) from Chainage 0.00 m to Chainage 9605 m of Noida -Greater Noida Metro Rail Project.
- Tender Notification: NMRC/Civil/NGNC/123/2020 (link)
- Issue Date: 28 May 2020
- Package Name: NGNC-01
- Estimate project cost: Rs. 430.69 Cr
- Completion Period: 20 months
- Sale of Tender Documents: 28/05/2020 (from 0900 hrs) to 26/06/2020 (up to 1500 hrs)
- Tender Document Cost: Rs 23,600.00
- Pre-bid Meeting: 10.06.2020 at 1100 hrs
- Bid Submission End Date: 29.06.2020 (1500 hrs)
- Bid Opening Date: 29.06.2020 at 15.30 hrs
Pre-bid meeting and contact details
A pre-bid meeting is scheduled on 10.06.2020 at 11.00 hrs at the following address:
Office of General Manager (Technical)
Noida Metro Rail Corporation,
Block-III, 3rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex,
Sector-29, Noida- 201301
Uttar Pradesh, India\
- Joint Ventures (JV) or Consortiums are not allowed to participate in this tender.
- Work Experience: The bidder must have executed at least one similar works each of the value of Rs 344.55 crore or more/Two similar works each of value of Rs 215.35 crore or more/Three similar works each of value of INR 172.28 crore or more in last seven years.
- Cash-Flow Liquidity: Bidder should meet cash flow of Rs 36.91crores for this contract.
- Net Worth: Net Worth of the bidder should be >INR 51.68 crores during the last audited financial year.
- Annual Turnover: The average annual turnover from the construction of the last five financial years should be > Rs 206.73 crores.
For more details, please explore our Noida Metro section