NAGPUR, India (Metro Rail News): Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) invites applications from the qualified and experienced applicants for the position of Manager/Assistant Manager for Nagpur Metro Rail project on contract/deputation basis.
Read more about the eligibility guidelines specified below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to Maha Metro. The last date to apply is 06-03-2020.
|Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Total No. Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||40-35 Yrs|
|Salary||60,000 – 180000/Per Month|
|Last date to Apply||06-03-2020|
1. Position: Manager(Work)- E2/ Assistant Manager (Work)-El (For NMRCL Project)
2. Qualification: Full-time B.E, B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics /Electronics Telecommunication or equal discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute / University.
3. Minimum Experience (Post Qualification): At least 05 years’ of Executive / 05 yrs’ Supervisory experience in Operation Management in Metro Rail /Railways / Railway PSU’s / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries along with given;
i. The applicants having the experience in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s: The applicants must be currently working in scale below in the IDA Pay Scale or CDA Pay Matrix with Level-IO / Level-08 (7th CPC) QR worked at least 03 yrs in the two-scale below in the IDA Pay Scale or CDA Pay Matrix with Level-08 / Level-07 (7th CPC), as on closing date.
ii. The applicants having the experience in Metro Related Infrastructure Industries: The applicants of Metro Related Infrastructure Industries, who have more than 05 yrs’ Executive / 05 yrs’ Supervisory experience in Operation Management and are drawing salary (CTC) of Rs. 1,00,000/- Rs. 80,000/-per Month (almost) are qualified to apply. The candidates either from ‘i’ or ‘ii’ should be well conversant with Train Operation, Maintenance, Training, Traffic works etc. of Railway / Metro Rail. Specific work Experience in Training of Operation Staff, Documentation for various statutory approvals, risk management is desirable. Professional Certifications of PMP, IAPM, CAPM or any other shall be included advantage.
4. Salary: The salary will be Rs. 60,000-180000 50,000-160000
40 Yrs-35 Yrs
- Manager: Rs 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager: Rs 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience from Railways, Metro Railways, Rail PSUs etc.
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates can join by submitting their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded from below.
Rs 400.00 for the unreserved (General & OBC) category. However, women and persons from SC/ST category are exempted.
Where to apply
To apply against vacancies under the Nagpur Metro Recruitment 2020, please submit your duly filled application form to the following authority by or before 6th March 2020.
The General Manager (HR)
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation
Metro Bhawan, Opp. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College
Diksha Bhoomi, Vasant Nagar, Ramdas Peth,
Nagpur – 440010, Maharashtra
To get jobs information from the other metro and railway projects, stay in touch with our Jobs Section.