The Noida Metro is an under-construction metro system connecting the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh, India. The Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) will build and operate the system.
Total Length: 29.7 km (18.5 mi).
Aqua Line -Noida City Centre- Depot Station – 29.7 km (22 Stations)
Estimated Project Cost: INR 5,064 crore.
Major Contract Awarded
- Contract NCDD-01: Ayesa India Pvt. Ltd. appointed as Detailed Design Consultant for 21 elevated stations.
- Contract NRS1: Chinese firm CRRC Nanjing Puzhen awarded contract for supply of standard gauge 76 coaches (Rolling Stock).
- Contract NE-01/02: Siemens for providing Overhead Electrification & SCADA system.
- Contract NS01: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of Ansaldo STS – ZTE Corporation – ZTE Telecom for providing CBTC Signalling and Telecommunication Systems
- Contract NC-01: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 8 stations from Noida Sector 71 to Sector 137.
- Contract NC-02: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 7 stations from Noida Sector 142 to Sector 149.
- Contract NC-03: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of CEC – SAM India Build Well for construction of viaduct & 6 stations from Knowledge Park-II to Delta Depot.
- Contract NC-04: Anupam Construction Company for construction of Depot & Workshop Buildings.
- Contract NC-05: Jindal Buildsys Limited for design, fabrication & erection of Pre-engineered Steel Buildings at Depot.
- Oct 2014: UP Government approves the metro project.
- Nov 2015: 700 piles (pillar foundation) out of total 5000 has been made.