NOIDA (Metro Rail News): Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) re-invites RFP (Request for Proposal) for providing free E-Rickshaw services to Metro commuters between Sector-51 and Sector–52 Metro Stations through dedicated pathway/cartway.
Name of the Bid: RFP for Engagement of Agency for providing free ERickshaw services to Metro commuters for seamless connectivity between Sec -51 Metro Station (NMRC) and Sector – 52 Metro Station (DMRC) through dedicated pathway/cartway.
Tender Reference Number – NMRC/Free E-Rikshaw/147(R1)/2021
License Period – 2 Years
Pre Bid Meeting Date – 25-May-2021 11:00 AM
Document Download / Sale Start Date – 18-May-2021 02:00 PM
Document Download / Sale End Date – 07-Jun-2021 03:00 PM
Bid Submission Start Date – 18-May-2021 02:00 PM
Bid Submission End Date – 07-Jun-2021 03:00 PM
Bid Opening Date – 07-Jun-2021 04:00 PM
Requirements / Pre-requisites for Operator –
- Operator has to ensure 10 operational E-Rickshaws at all time during operation.
- All E-Rickshaws shall be owned, managed and controlled and operated by the Operator and operator will bear all the associated cost.
- The operator shall engage minimum four-seater E-Rickshaws, excluding the driver.
- The operator shall make own arrangements for lubricants / battery charger, batteries etc., and all other maintenance works as applicable necessary for the operation of the fleet.E-Rickshaw parking facility and Charging facility shall also be managed by the Operator company, however alternatively NMRC can also provide the spaces (other than Sec – 51 Metro Station) as per feasibility for develop parking and charging facility by the perator at their own cost and risk and same will be on chargeable basis.
- E-Rickshaws shall be conforming to the latest specifications and relevant standards notified by Government of India/Govt. of UP and will carry certification from approved testing centers for the same.
- E-Rickshaws shall have the certification from Government of India approved testing centres (ARAI, ICAT, etc.), so as to satisfy the required performance of E-Rickshaw as a whole and also conformance to the relevant applicable specifications for the main components used in it as the Motor, Battery, Motor Controller, Mechanical Power Transmission system, its body, other auxiliary systems such as brakes, lighting and control, etc. and the overall safety.
- For reliable and economical after – sale service, indigenously developed superior designs by reputed manufacturers of E-Rickshaws with Solar panel shall be preferred.
- Each E-Rickshaw shall be registered individually with appropriate Transport Authority, if required.
- Number of E-Rickshaws deployed by the Operator shall be as per the number mentioned in the RFP to match with the required frequency and load of metro commuters
- E-Rickshaws deployed by the Operator shall be supplied from an original manufacturer of the E-Rickshaws/ an Authorised dealer thereof.
- The e-rickshaw shall be fully compliant with the Government’s Make in India campaign.
- Zero Carbon emissions as vehicle being electric.
- Fleet of E-Rickshaws for metro connectivity may be given a uniform and pleasing appearance; proposed colour and design in this regard should be of Aqua colour bearing the Logo of NMRC.
- Literate and trained drivers in Uniform shall be deployed by Operator to run these E-Rikshaws.
- Preferably a suitable overnight parking hub(s) to park E-Rickshaws (at night) and to carry out repairs and maintenance suitably equipped with spares and technical team shall be available with the Operator. All expenses / cost related to maintenance / refurbishment of vehicles will be borne only by the operator for the tenure of the contract. In the event of vehicle getting damaged beyond repair the operator may arrange for replacement of vehicle at his discretion but NMRC shall not be liable for the same.
Sector – 51 Metro Station of Aqua line (NMRC) and Sec – 52 Metro Station of Blue line (DMRC) is adjacent to each other and there are a number of passengers who use both Metro system on regular/daily basis. To provide seamless, hassle free, easy and free connectivity between these two Metro Stations, it is conceptualized to provide the free connectivity through E-Rickshaws operated on a dedicated pathway/cartway.