NOIDA (Metro Rail News): Due to partial COVID curfew, metro services on NMRC network were suspended with effect from 01-05-2021. As the curfew has been relaxed in Gautam Buddh Nagar, NMRC train services will start operating from June 9, 2021. Keeping in view the night curfew and also to discourage people to move out due to corona pandemic, trains will be operated from 07 AM to 08 PM on weekdays only i.e. Monday to Friday. As weekend curfew is still in vogue, train services will not be operated on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday. Following the schedule of train operation will be followed: –
|Train frequency before partial curfew||Train frequency w.e.f. 09-06-2021|
|Weekdays||Peak hours||Off peak hours||Peak hours||Off peak hours|
|(Mon-Fri)||7min 30sec||10 min||15 min||30 min|
|Timings||From 6 AM to 10 PM||From 7 AM to 8 PM|
- Peak hours of NMRC train services – from 8AM to 11AM and 5AM to 8PM
- No train services to be operated on partial curfew days i.e. Saturday, Sunday and any other nominated days.
NMRC is taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe journey for Aqua Line commuters. Following special measures are being adopted to prevent spread of corona virus –
- The NMRC trains are sanitized after each trip.
- The stations, platform and other “contact areas” like Call buttons of lifts, AFC gates, Handle belts of Escalators & Staircases, POS machines etc. are sanitized at regular intervals
- Passenger screening team will be deployed at each station to check masks, temperature and hand sanitization of commuters.
- Social distancing norms will strictly be followed in NMRC premisis and inside trains as well.
- Only one Entry / Exit gate will be opened at the following stations: Sector – 101, Sector- 81, Sector -137, Sector-142, Sector-143, Sector – 144, Sector – 145, Sector – 146, Sector – 147, Sector -148, Alpha -1, Delta – 1 and GNIDA Office.
- The stations where both Entry / Exit gsates will be kept open are: Sector – 51, Sector –50, Sector –76, NSEZ, Sector-83, KP-II, Pari chowk, Depot Station.
- The Parking facility will only be available at the Sector – 51 station.