RVNL-MPCC JV Emerges as the Lowest Bidder for Rs. 174 Crore Railway Project

RVNL holds a majority share of 74%, while MPCC holds the remaining 26%.

Indian Railways
Representational image only

VADODARA (Metro Rail News): The Joint Venture of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) and MPCC has secured the position of the Lowest Bidder for all civil engineering tasks with gauge conversion between Petlad-Bhadran (22.50 Kilometres) of Vadodara Division of Western Railway.

According to the statement released by the company, the joint venture emerged as lowest bidder (L1) for “All civil engineering works (Earthwork, Blanketing, Retaining Wall /Boundary Wall/ Side Drain, Minor Bridges, Major Bridges, and LHS/RUB, LCs, Construction of Station Buildings, Platform, Subways cover over Platforms, Passenger Amenities, Staff Quarters, Circulating Area, approach roads, Offices, Service Buildings, Sanitation, watering, protection works etc., and supply of 50 mm machine crushed stone ballast, complete track works including linking of track works in connection with gauge conversion work between Petlad – Bhadran (22.50 Kilometers) of Vadodara Division of Western Railway.”

In terms of the partnership, RVNL holds a majority share of 74%, while MPCC holds the remaining 26%.

The timeline for the execution of the order or contract is set at a period of 02 years. The estimated cost of this significant project stands at Rs. 174.27 Crore.

Daily Updates from Metro & Railway


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.