SmartRail Asia is the largest free-to-attend exhibition for the rail technology industry in South East Asia. This year, 2,500 visitors will come together to learn, network and see the latest solutions in the ASEAN rail market. With $93 billion of confirmed rail infrastructure spend by 2021 and supported by OTP, BMA, SRT, BMCL and KURail, this is the must attend event if you want to:
- Meet buyers tendering for over $93 Billion of planned projects in South East Asia
- Learn best practice from rail operators around the ASEAN region
- Showcase your rail and metro solutions
- Highlight your expertise and successful projects
- Make purchasing decisions
Visit www.SmartRailAsia.com to learn more and register to attend.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7045 0916
Metro Rail News is proud Media Partner for this event.