Metro experts from across the ASEAN region are confirmed as speaking at SmartRail Asia, Asia’s Number 1 Rail & Metro Technology Exhibition. SmartRail Asia is made up of two days of expert insight, practical case studies, detailed discussion and interactive workshops plus a busy Expo packed full of leading industry suppliers in Thailand, Bangkok on 26-27th November 2015.
With Bangkok at the heart of plans for a connected ASEAN rail network with over $93 billion of confirmed rail infrastructure spend by 2021 it is the perfect venue for the definitive showcase for the Asian rail and metro industry.
As well as speakers from our supporters Thailand Ministry of Transport, BMA, SRT, and BMCL, we have other regional industry leaders confirmed including:
- CC Chang, Commissioner, Taiwan Railway Supervision Task Force, Ministry of Transportation and Communication R.O.C
- Noormah Mohd Noor, CEO, Express Rail Link (KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit)
- John Guiry, CEO, Toll, Cambodia Railway
- Sim Wee Meng, Senior Group Director, Rail, Land Transport Authority, Singapore
- Azmi Abdul Aziz, Group Managing Director, Prasarana Malaysia Behad
- Mario Albert Favaits, Senior Vice President Engineering, SMRT
- Rommel Gavieta, Vice President, Manila Metro Rail Transit System
- And many more…
The first day of the show will allow these supporters, show sponsors and speakers the chance to take part in some exclusive networking and supporter led site visits before the welcoming drinks reception on the evening on November 25th.
In 2014 over 2000 visitors attended and in 2015 the numbers are set to grow again significantly. With fantastic local and regional support, SmartRail Asia is more than just an exhibition; it is the ultimate best practice sharing and thought leadership opportunity. SmartRail Asia includes a dedicated free to attend SmartRail theatre programme and invitation only ASEAN Rail Summit, both taking place on the exhibition floor.
Global Transport Forum Managing Director Alex Williamson; “Once again SmartRail Asia is bringing rail and metro leaders from across the region to Bangkok for this industry leading event. After the fantastic 2014 edition and with further, major projects confirmed not just for the city but also for the region as a whole, Bangkok is the perfect venue for the home of Asian rail innovation. We look forward to welcoming you to the SmartRail Asia 2015!”
Metro Rail News is proud Medias Partner for this event.