NEW DELHI, INDIA (Metro Rail News): Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites open e-Tenders from eligible applicants for Train Control and Signalling system works for Line-1 of Delhi Metro.
Range of Works
The work includes Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Configuration/customisation, Testing and Commissioning of Train Control and Signalling system for short looping train movement along with Virtual signal implementation, Six car to Eight car trains conversion along with Head stopping at all platforms of Line-1 and Integration of Train Control and Signalling system of Line-1 with Third Party ATS system.
Contract No: C656
Estimated Cost: INR 90.27 Crores
Completion Period: 15 Months
Availability of Tender Documents: 23.03.2021 to 03.05.2021 till 15:00 hrs
Pre-Bid Meeting: 09.04.2021 at 11:00 hrs
Tender submission start date: 23.04.2021 at 09:00 hrs
Tender submission end date: 03.05.2021 till 15:00 hrs
Bid Opening Date: 04.05.2021 at 15:00 hrs
General Description of the work –
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Intends to invite suitably qualified bidders, who has adequate experience in relevant field and well proven product, to submit open e-tender for the “Contract CS56 : Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Configuration/Customisation, Testing and Commissioning of Train Control and Signaling System for short looping train movement along with Virtual signal implementation, Six car to eight car trains conversion along with Head stopping at all platforms of Line-1 and integration of Train Control and Signalling system of Line-1 with Third Party ATS system “. The brief scope of work is as follows:
- Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Configuration/Customisation, Testing and Commissioning of Train Control and Signalling System for Short Looping along with Virtual Signal implementation at designated locations of Line-1, Six car to eight car conversion of 39 nos. train sets along with Head stopping at all platform, test track, sidings, stabling lines etc. of Line-1 and integration of Train Control and Signalling system of Line-1 with Third Party ATS system.
- The tender will be a lump sum and on design and built basis.
- The work will also include but not limited to design, manufacture, supply, inspection, packing, shipping, transportation, storage, delivery, handling, insurance, installation, interfacing, integration, testing and commissioning, supply of spares, test equipment, documentation and providing Defect Liability support for the Signalling System and associated Interface system with existing Signalling system and other designated systems. The nature of work will have same design as of existing line and as described in Employers’ Requirements. The detailed scope of work for the contractor is described in the Employer’s Requirements -Particular Specifications.
- The Contractor shall also carry out effective interface and coordination with Designated Contractors and others parties appointed by the Employer from time to time, during the Contract Period.
- The stabling lines & other lines are utilize 25KV 50 Hz overhead for traction power.
- Trains are Electrical Multiple Unit (EMU). Currently 39 nos. trains (6 car) are running on Line-1.
- The successful Tenderer will also be required to provide sufficient technical data (dimensions, weight and mounting details) including maintenance schedules, inspection/ repair procedures and machinery/plant required of all equipment for all sub-systems and cabling/ earthing details etc., to enable other project contractors/agencies, if any, to proceed in parallel with their design and development.
- Safety worthiness of the Signalling system will be evaluated by Commissioner of Metro Railway Safety under Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The Contractor should be in a position to provide necessary support (having experts with adequate knowledge and experience, qualification, assessment, and to submit such documentation as required) to assist DMRC for effective interaction with Indian authorities viz. Ministry of Railways, RDSO and Commissioner of Metro Railway Safety & any other agencies. The Contractor shall submit the safety certificate for each sub-systems in the approved format after completion of commissioning tests, certifying that the Signalling System is safe for Public/Revenue operation along with the assessment report / Contract CS56: Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Configuration/Customisation, Testing and Commissioning of Train Control and Signalling system for Short looping train movement along with Virtual signal implementation, Six car to Eight car trains conversion along with Head stopping at all platforms of Line-1 and integration of Train Control and Signalling system of Line-1 with Third Party ATS system. DMRC/Contract CS56/ Volume-1/ ITT Page 1 of 28 certificate of ISA from the firms as per approved panel of RDSO (RDSO letter reference no. STS/E/ISA-Vol.-IV, dated 08.01.2018 and RDSO-SIG0MISC(ISA)/1/2020 dated 22.01.2021 , or as amended time to time).
- The work is to be completed as per the schedule of key dates given as Appendix V of Particular Specifications (PS)
- The Contractor shall also carry out Integrated Testing and Commissioning of Signalling system in co-ordination with Designated Contractors, under supervision of Employer’s Engineer. He shall also carry out all statutory tests and trials necessary for obtaining sanction of the Competent Authority for opening the Signalling system for train operation and provide assistance, necessary documents and information as required by the appropriate statutory authorities in India.
- The Contractor shall be required to provide and guarantee supply of spares. A2 Source of Funds This work shall be done under Non-JICA and shall be financed through appropriate means of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Tender document can only be obtained online after registration tenderer on the website-https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
For further information in this regard bidders are advised to contact on –
0120-4200 462, 0120-4001 002/5 or 011-23418480