It is estimated that 60% of India will be living in urban areas by 2050. Our Urban transportation infrastructure needs significant investments and upgradation to meet the travel needs of the increasing urban population. Metro rail systems offer a high capacity solution to fulfil users’ travel demands, particularly in Cities with longer trip lengths concentrated along high demand corridors.
UITP and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) in collaboration with Metro Rail News are jointly hosting the event in New Delhi, India.
The seminar will seek to address the following key challenges faced by Indian metro systems:-
- Improving the network and operational efficiency of a metro system
- Automating the Metro operations and Signaling system
- Planning for the Operation and Maintenance of metro network
- Integrating Metro ticketing with other modes of transport
- Innovative Funding and Financing Models
The Seminar will provide an insight into the current status of metro projects in India and their role in developing better mobility systems and creating more liveable cities in the country.
Registration to the Seminar on “UITP India Seminar on Metro Rail Projects – A Future Perspective” is open to UITP members and non-members. The last date of registration is 5th December 2017.
- Domestic: UITP Members – INR 10000.00 + GST 18%, UITP Non-Members – INR 15000.00 + GST 18%
- Foreign Delegates: Members – EURO 350.00 + GST 18%, Non-Members – EURO 500.00 + GST 18%
We cordially invite delegates to the “UITP India Seminar on Metro Rail Projects – A Future Perspective” to be held on 15 December 2017. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is delighted to be the local host for this event.
Ms. Priyanka Sahu
Sr. Manager (Media & Marketing)
Metro Rail News | Symbroj Media Pvt. Ltd.
E-30A, First Floor, Jawahar Park, Khanpur, New Delhi – 110062
Tel: +91 807 636 9858, 999 045 4505 | E-mail: [email protected]
Mr. Bala Bhaskar, Consultant
UITP India Regional Office
BMTC Shantinagar Bus Station Complex, 2nd Floor, K.H. Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore
Tel: +91 80 2295 2555 | Email: [email protected]