Lucknow, India (Metro Rail News): The Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRC) invited request for proposal (RFP) from the eligible and experienced bidders for providing general consultancy services (GCS) for Kanpur and Agra Metro Rail projects in Uttar Pradesh State
- Tender Notice No.: UPMRC/KNPAGGC-01
- Date of Issue: December 12, 2019,
- Scope of work: General Consultancy services for Kanpur and Agra Metro Rail projects.
- Contract Period: 5 years
- Estimated Cost of Work: Refer tender document
- Security Money Deposit: INR 2,00,00,000.00
- Tender Document Cost: INR 100,000 or USD 1450
- Sale of Tender Documents: 13.12.2019 to 23.01.2020
- Pre-bid Meeting: 03.02.2020 at 11.00 hrs
- Last date for submission of Bids: 02.03.2020 till 15.00 hrs
- Opening date of Technical Bids: 02.03.2020 at 15.30 hrs
The Applicants must be having prior experience of working as General Consultant/Project Management Consultant/Detailed Design and Construction Supervision Consultant for an MRTS/High-Speed Rail Projects involving the work of framing specifications, drawing up contract documents, checking designs, Project management and Supervision including inspection, safety, quality, testing & commissioning.
The Bidder should have completed during the last 07 (seven) years:-
- Single similar work costing not less than INR 3000 million (USD 42 million) or
- Two similar works costing not less than INR 1850 million (USD 26 million) each.
- Three similar works costing not less than INR 1500 (USD 21 million) each.
Financial Eligibility Criteria
- Average Annual Turnover: Minimum average annual turnover of INR 1600 million (USD 2.23 million)
- Net Worth: Net Worth of minimum INR 160 million (USD 0.23 million) in the last audited Financial year.
Pre-Bid Meeting Venue/Contact Point
The Chief Engineer/Contract
Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
Administrative Building, Vipin Khand,
Uttar Pradesh 226010, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Office No.: 0522-2304014