LUCKNOW: Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (UPMRCL) invites tender for the supply and commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on PPP Basis for Kanpur Metro Project.
Tender Notice No. – KNPAFC-01
Name of Work – Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on PPP Basis for Kanpur Metro Project.
Completion Period of the Work – 30 Months
Tender Publishing Date – From 08.06.2021 from 10:00 Hrs to 07.07.2021 up to 15:00 Hrs
Pre Bid Meeting Date – 22.06.2021 at 15:30 Hrs
Tender Submission Start Date – 30.06.2021 up to 09:30 Hrs
Tender Submission End Date – 07.07.2021 up to 15:00 hrs
Date of Opening of Tender – 08.07.2021 at 15:30 hrs
Brief Scope of Work
The scope includes but not limited to –
- Design, Manufacture, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Open Loop EMV NCMC Card & QR Code Based Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) System on “PPP” Basis for Kanpur Metro Project.
- Integration with Lucknow Metro, Central computer system and CCHS including network connectivity from Kanpur Metro AFC system so that Lucknow “GoSmart” card can be used as fare media in Kanpur and Lucknow Metro AFC systems. The settlement of those Transactions shall be done via Lucknow CCHS.
- Defect Liability Period (DLP) of AFC system (Hardware & Software and other required services) including Central computer system and AFC Back office system shall be till entire contract period of 10 years, but not limited to cost of spares, manpower, M&P etc is included in the contract.
- DLP scope shall cover Operation & maintenance including spares and manpower etc.
- Operation & maintenance support for the 10 years contract including sufficient spare parts i.e. Line replaceable unit (LRU) of AFC equipments.
- Set up and maintenance of Acquiring Host including connectivity.
- Implementation of Mobile App with QR ticket issuance, card recharge and other basic functionalities.
- Provision of payment gateway for mobile app and top-up etc.
- All certifications for AFC equipment reader central computer, mobile app etc.
- In addition to Cash & Bank Debit/Credit card Payment Methods at TOM/EFO and TVM. UPI Payment & Bharat QR code/Mobile wallet for purchasing Single journey ticket/recharge of NCMC card shall also be enabled.
- Cash collection and change replenishment at stations.
- Provisioning of TOM Operators will be included in contract.
For more information and detailed scope of work, applicants can download tender documents from the website – https://etenders.gov.in/eprocure/app