With the Vision 2020, a lot of reforms are being undertaken to improve the stability of the railway sector and retain the image of being one of the premier organizations in the country. Focus will be on upgrading the tracks, signalling, implementing safety parameters and electrification system on the railway tracks so as to improve punctuality, speed and safety of the trains.
Public Private Partnerships (PPP) are being encouraged more than ever before. Also Indian Railways is encouraging participation of consultants in the areas of Project Management, Operation, Asset and Human resource management.
Recently Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley announced the largest ever allocation of Rs1.3 trillion to Indian Railways, with a gross budgetary support of Rs.55,000 crores. There is a major emphasis on High speed rails, passenger safety, Infrastructural modernization and sustainability.
Working on the Railway Ministry’s vision, Nispana in association with Metro Rail News is organizing the 2nd Edition of Future Rail India Summit, which will bring together the key decision makers. Along with that the conference also brings together technology providers, Policy makers, and decision makers from Ministry of Railways, private and public sector stake holders, who will discuss, provide insight and identify technology and best practices for smooth operations.
- Gain exclusive insights on investments from the Ministry of Railways through innovative funding policies
- Analyze the paradigm shift towards sustainable energy
- Identify the need for involvement of consulting firms areas such as operations and planning.
- Understand the new railway FDI policy in setting up of production units for manufacturing rolling stocks
- Determine India’s freight / cargo handling capacity.
- Capitalize on “Make-in-India” scheme to attract foreign investors and manufacturers.
- Panel Discussion: Employees health & safety to combat occupational hazards
- Dr. Ashwani Kumar, General Manager, Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) at Ministry of Railways
- Dr. Mark van Hagen, Principle Consultant Customer Experience, Netherlands Railways (NS)
- Gaurav Agarwal, Director, Ministry of Skill Development, Youth Affairs and Sports
- Anirudh Gautham, Executive Director, Special Railway Establishment for Strategic Technology and Holistic Advancement (SRESTHA)
- Deepak Tripathi, Chief Mechanical Engineer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd
- Ms. Akshima Tejas Ghate, Senior Fellow and Associate Director, Transport and Urban Governance Division, Sustainable Habitat Programme, The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- GK Gupta, Chief Mechanical Engineer, Indian Railways Institute of Alternative Fuel
- M.P. Singh, CEO, High Speed Corporation of India Ltd
- Bindu Muralidharan, Chief Manager (Information Technology), Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- S.K.Singh, Executive Director (Engine Development), RDSO
Entry Fee: INR 10,000.00 + Service Charges (Per Person)
Sponsorship Categories: (Last Date: 31st October 2017)
- Gold Partner : INR 475000.00 + GST
- Silver Partner : INR 370000.00 + GST
- Networking Solution Provider : INR 125000.00 + GST
Ms. Priyanka Sahu
Sr. Manager (Media & Advertising)
Metro Rail News | Symbroj Media Pvt. Ltd.
E-30A, First Floor, Jawahar Park, Khanpur, New Delhi – 110062
Tel: +91 807 636 9858, 999 045 4505 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jagadish Kumar
Nispana Innovative Platforms Pvt. Ltd.
Sivanik, 270, 2nd Floor, 14th Cross, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560 038. India
Tel: +91 (80) 4933 1000 | Fax: +91 (80) 4933 1003 | E-mail: email@example.com