Delhi Metro | Another metro employees comes with electrocution grip at Indraprastha RSS

Injured metro employee sent to Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi for treatment.

1
316

New Delhi: Yesterday a bad news received from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) that a newly joined metro employee was electrocuted while performing night duty near DMRC’s Faridabad receiving sub-station (RSS) of Line-6.

Today we have received another similar news that a metro employee came into  electrocution grip near DMRC’s Indraprastha receiving sub-station (RSS) of Line-3. Injured staff sent to Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi after getting preliminary treatment from Max Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi for better treatment with help of two colleague employees.

Delhi Metro employee Hemant got injured with electrocuted at DMRC’s Indraprastha RSS.

According to sources, the incident was happened in today evening during lighting up of the Indraprastha RSS yard light from MCB. While operating MCB flashed and some part of both hands of RSS Operator got injured. The LVCB1 & LVCCB also tripped automatically. The staff is identified as Hemant.

It is a repeating fault and big safety lapses from the part of DMRC. Till posting of this news, no statement issued from the DMRC on this matter.

Metro Rail News team urges DMRC to take appropriate safety measures towards safety and security of their personnel from unwanted incidents / injuries. Conduct safety checks on routine basis and train their staff accordingly.

1 COMMENT

  1. Incidents happen recently shows careless n neglected attitude of HOD of the shift. MISHAPS DO HAPPEN .HE SHUD THUS ENSURE THAT B4 GIVING THE TASK TO HIS JUNIOR STAFF, HE SHUD ENSURE SAFETY MEASURES R INTACT.MOREOVER I’M SURPRISED THAT DR.MAGHU SINGH HAS NO STMT TO GIVE. IT’S STRANGE ON HIS PART. .

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.