New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC) invites open e-tenders from agencies on international competitive bidding (ICB) basis for the design, manufacture, supply, testing and commissioning of broad gauge cars (Rolling Stock) for the project. The cars to be supplied under this tender shall be compatible and suitable for integration with the existing Broad Gauge RS2, RS5, RS7, and RS11 type trains of DMRC supplied by BT consortium.
The scope of Work:
DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SUPPLY, TESTING AND COMMISSIONING OF 40 NUMBERS BROAD GAUGE CARS COMPATIBLE WITH EXISTING RS2 TYPE TRAINS SUPPLIED BY BT CONSORTIUM.
- Approximate cost of work: INR 4620 Million (excluding taxes and duties)
- Tender Security amount: INR 47 Million
- Expected Completion period of the Work: 100 weeks
- Tender documents Download/Sale date: From 10.10.2018 to 12.12.2018 (up to 10:00
hrs) on e-tendering website https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
- Cost of Tender documents: INR 23,600/- (inclusive of 18% GST)
- Last date of Seeking Clarification: 05.11.2018
- Pre-bid Meeting: 12.11.2018 at 11.00 hrs
- Last date of issuing addendum and DMRC’s response to queries: 28.11.2018
- Date & time of Submission of Tender: 12.12.2018 up to 11:00 Hrs.
- Date & time of opening of Tender: 13.12.2018 @ 11:05 Hrs.
- Authority and place for submission of Tender Document cost and seeking
clarifications: Chief Electrical Engineer/Rolling Stock-III, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., 3rd Floor, NBCC Place, Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003
1) Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app) by clicking on the link “Online Bidder Enrollment” on the CPP Portal which is free of charge.
2) As part of the enrolment process, the bidders will be required to choose a unique username and assign a password for their accounts.
3) Bidders are advised to register their valid email address and mobile numbers as part of the registration process. These would be used for any communication from the CPP Portal.
4) Upon enrolment, the bidders will be required to register their valid Digital Signature Certificate (Class II or Class III Certificates with signing key usage) issued by any Certifying Authority recognized by CCA India, with their profile.
5) Only one valid DSC should be registered by a bidder. Please note that the bidders are responsible to ensure that they do not lend their DSC’s to others which may lead to misuse.
6) The bidder then logs in to the site through the secured log-in by entering their user ID/password and the password of the DSC /e-Token.