New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) invites open e-tenders from agencies on international competitive bidding (ICB) basis for the design, manufacture, supply, testing, commissioning and training of 36 numbers standard gauge cars for its Airport Express Line. The estimated cost of tender is Rs. 3960 million (excluding taxes).
The deadline to submit bids is 15th March 2018. The procurement of these cars will be funded by DMRC.
How to participate?
- Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public
Procurement Portal (URL: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app) by clicking on the link
“Online bidder Enrollment” on the CPP Portal which is free of charge.
- As part of the enrolment process, the bidders will be required to choose a unique
username and assign a password for their accounts.
- Bidders are advised to register their valid email address and mobile numbers as part of
the registration process. These would be used for any communication from the CPP
- Upon enrolment, the bidders will be required to register their valid Digital Signature
Certificate (Class II or Class III Certificates with signing key usage) issued by any
Certifying Authority recognized by CCA India (e.g. Sify / nCode / eMudhra etc.), with
- Only one valid DSC should be registered by a bidder. Please note that the bidders are
responsible to ensure that they do not lend their DSC’s to others which may lead to
- Bidder then logs in to the site through the secured log-in by entering their user ID /
password and the password of the DSC / e-Token.
For more information regarding submitting online bids may be obtained at https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
The Delhi Airport Metro Express (DAME) is now operated by DMRC from New Delhi Metro Station to Dwarka Sector 21, linking the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Existing Eight six-car trains supplied by CAF Beasain were imported from Spain.
At present the line supports a speed of 80 km/hr providing for a 19-minute journey from New Delhi station to the Airport station.