Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 1509 Assistant Manager/ Finance, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Junior Engineer/ Electronics, Junior Engineer/ Mechanical, Junior Engineer/ Civil, Office & Account Assistant, Stenographer and Maintainer vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-09-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15-10-2016 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below-
DMRC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3428
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Manager/ Electrical: 14 Posts
2. Assistant Manager/ S&T: 07 Posts
3. Assistant Manager/ Civil: 05 Posts
4. Assistant Manager/ Operations: 05 Posts
5. Assistant Manager/ HR: 03 Posts
6. Assistant Manager/ Finance: 10 Posts
II. Section-B-Non Executive:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 662 Posts
2. Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 1100 Posts
3. Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 48 Posts
4. Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 81 Posts
5. Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 10 Posts
6. Junior Engineer/ Civil: 66 Posts
7. Account Assistant: 24 Posts
8. Maintainer: 1393 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion, psycho test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates) (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) through system generated bank challan will be triplicate (1st copy- Bank copy, 2nd copy- candidates copy, 3rd copy-DMRC copy) can be deposited account no.33700092265 in any branch of State bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com from 16-09-2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15-10-2016 by 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online: 1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No. 2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online. 3. Log on to the website www.delhimetrorail.com. 4. Click on “Careers”. 5. Select the Desired Post. 6. Click on “Apply Online”. 7. Again Click on “Apply Online”. 8. Fill all the mandatory details. 9. Take print out of application form for future use.