Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation. LMRC was registered on 14 November 2013 under the Companies Act 1956.
Operational Line (Red Line 1) – 8.5 km
Red Line # 1 (Transport Nagar – Charbagh) – 8.5 km (8 Stations)
Under-Construction (Red Line 1) 14.38 km
Red Line # 1 (CSS International Airport – Munshi Pulia) – 14.38 (14 Stations)
Blue Line # 2 (Lucknow Charbagh Railway station – Vasant Kunj) – 11.098 (12 Stations)
Major Contract Awarded
- Contract LKGC-01: A Joint Venture (JV) consortium of AyesaIngenieria Y Arquitectura, S.A.U., Korea Rail Network Authority, Aarvee Associates Architects Engineers & Consultants Private Limited and Geodata Engineering SpA (Ayesa-KRNA-Aarvee-Geodata) appointed as General Consultant.
- Contract LKDD-01: Systra Consulting appointed as Detailed Design Consultant.
- Contract LKRS-01: Alstom India for supply of 80 standard gauge coaches (Rolling Stock) and Signaling Systems (Contract Value – INR 1100 Crore)
- Contract LKS-01: Consortium of Datamatics & Mikroelektronika bags contract for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) of Phase-1A (Contract Value – INR 64 Crore)
- Contract LKS-02: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) for Telecommunications
- Contract LKT-05: Kalindee Rail Nirman Engineers Ltd. for bags contract for construction of ballastless tracks
- Contract LKCC-01: Larsen & Toubro (L&T) bags contract for construction of line between Transport Nagar – Charbagh (Elevated section).
- Contract LKCC-02: SP Singla Constructions (P) Ltd. for construction of Mawaiya Bridge over Indian Railways lines.
- Contract LKCC-03: Sam India Build Well Pvt. Ltd. for construction of Transport Nagar Metro Train Depot.
- Contract LKCC-05: Sam India Build Well Pvt. Ltd. for construction of metro lines between Amausi – CCS Airport (Underground).
- Contract LKCC-06: A joint venture Consortium of Tata Projects Ltd. and Gülermak for construction of Charbagh – KD Singh Babu (Underground section).
- Contract LKCC-07: Larsen & Toubro for construction of metro line between KD Singh Babu – Munshipulia (Elevated section).