New Delhi, India (Metro Rail News): The National Capital Region Transport Corporation Limited (NCRTC) invited bids to build elevated viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan station to New Ashok Nagar Down-Ramp including Jangpura Entry ramp and two elevated stations i.e. Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar of Delhi–Meerut RRTS Corridor.
Package 6: DM/CN/COR-OF/095: Construction of elevated viaduct from Sarai Kale Khan station to New Ashok Nagar Down Ramp including Jangpura Entry ramp and two Nos. of elevated stations i.e., Sarai Kale Khan & New Ashok Nagar (including Pre-engineered steel roof structure but excluding Architectural Finishing of Stations) of Delhi – Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Corridor.
- Tender Notice No. DM/CN/COROF/095
- Completion Period: 910 days
- Last date of submission: 7 April 2020 up to 11 am
- Opening of Technical Bids: 14 April 2020 at 05 pm
Pre-bid meeting details
The pre-bid meeting shall be conducted on 6th March 2020 at 1100 hrs at the following address:
National Capital Region Transport Corporation Ltd
Corporate Office Extension/GC office
Under CWG Village Flyover at Khel Gaon,
Near Akshardham Temple,
- The bidder must have a minimum average annual construction turnover of Rs 9,132 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last five years;
- The bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources meet or exceed the total the subject contract of Rs 1,522 million;
- Participation as a contractor or JV partner in similar works for infrastructure projects in buildings/airport/road/metro railways/high-speed railways/light railways/railways that have been completed or substantially completed within the last Ten (10) years ending the last day of the month previous to the month of bid submission.