Content & Liability
- The contents of the website are offered for your private, non-commercial, information and discussion purposes only. All materials published by the website (including, but not limited to news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by the website administrator or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
- Certain links on the website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, which are independent from Metro Rail News online web portal, over whom the website has no control or connection. The website accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction(s) on these website(s).
Comments and User Submissions
- The Site permits the submission of postings on blogs, message boards, wikis, as well as other communications (“User Submissions”). Some of the content is non-moderated by the website administrator and reflects the personal opinions of the posters, and may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
- You are solely responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the website at your own risk on an as-is basis. You acknowledge that the website is not responsible for, does not control, does not endorse and does not verify User Submissions posted to the website or available through the website, and that it makes no guaranty regarding the reliability, accuracy, usefulness, safety or legitimacy of any User Submissions. You shall not post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Metro Rail News online web portal reserves the right to delete, move, or edit any User Submission.
- You agree that if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the website is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
- You acknowledge that any User Submissions you submit to the Service may be removed, published, transmitted, and displayed by the website at any time in its sole discretion and you waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
The website reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The website may also refuse to post, or remove any posting at the website’s sole discretion. The website reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the website believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.