NEW DELHI: Ircon International Limited invites online bid in Two Packet system for the supply and commissioning of Substation Automation & SCADA Systems for Delhi-Meerut RRTS.
Name of Work
Tender for Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Testing & Commissioning of Substation Automation System (SAS) for all RSS, ASS, Depot, Switching Post (SP, SSP, FP etc.) & SCADA System at OCC & BCC for the work of Delhi – Ghaziabad – Meerut RRTS Corridor of NCRTC (Lot -1& LOT-2)
Tender Reference Number – NCRTC 5037-38 CRP SAS SCADA OT-22
Estimated Cost of Work – INR 20.77 Crores
Completion Period – 1460 Days
Document Download Start Date – 30-Mar-2021 from 06:55 PM
Document Download End Date – 20-Apr-2021 till 03:00 PM
Bid Submission Start Date – 14-Apr-2021 from 09:00 AM
Bid Submission End Date – 20-Apr-2021 till 03:00 PM
Bid Opening Date – 21-Apr-2021 at 03:00 PM
SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work is to Design, manufacturing, supply, testing & commissioning of SCADA system (including SAS) in line with the technical specifications, GTP, Type Test for the complete Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut corridor of NCRTC which includes Receiving Substations, Auxiliary Substations, Traction and Auxiliary Networks, Metro Stations, OHE system Switching Stations (SP, SS, SSP, FP, etc). There will be two OCCs situated at Jangpura and Duhai-Depot. Initially DuhaiDepot OCC shall be operated as Main OCC until Jangpura OCC is commissioned. After commissioning of OCC at Jangpura, Main OCC will be at Jangpura and Back-up OCC will be at Duhai-Depot. The work shall include but not limited to –
- Substation Automation System (SAS for Monitoring, Control, Protection, Disturbance Recording, Event logging etc.) (Numerical IEDs must be fully IEC 61850 compliant). The SAS shall be provided at each RSS integrating all the relays at 220kV/66kV/33kV/25kV levels and the Bay Control Unit (BCUs) for 220kV/66kV/33kV/25kV levels. The system architecture will be realized through IEC-61850 communication infrastructure. No external converters shall be used and provision shall be there for connectivity to the Operations Control Centre (OCC) & BCC on IEC 60870- 5-104 existing compatible protocol.
- SCADA System for OCC including provision of Gateways and other required hardware & software for the entire corridor of NCRTC.
- Bidder is required to supply IEDs (as per the Chapter-5 “Functional Requirements” of Particular Specifications) for 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panels (for both RSS & ASS) which will be delivered to the manufacturer of 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panels for fixing on Board at SAS & SCADA Contractor cost and further the SAS & SCADA Contractor shall extend necessary support for integration of IED’s in 33kV Gas Insulated Switchgear Panel. However, complete testing and commissioning shall be in the scope of SAS & SCADA Contractor.
- Integration of RSS, Traction and Auxiliary Networks, Metro Stations, OHE system Switching Stations (SP, SS, SSP, FP, etc.) with OCC through all Gateways on mainline (elevated, UG, at grade & depots).
- All the signals as per I/O List (not limited to) shall be incorporated in SCADA system.
- Testing & commissioning of RSS, ASS & Switching posts, Integrated Testing & Commissioning, Interface with OCC & SLDC.
- Interface with Power Supply Authorities, with all protections etc. as per the Technical Specifications.
- LAN, WAN, Patch chords, ethernet switches, software’s, LIU, OFC link for connectivity of Station ASS to Telecom Equipment Room (TER) and from Telecom Equipment Room of OCC to SCADA Hardware etc. and other items as required for completion of the work shall be in the scope of SAS & SCADA Contractor.
- SCADA software, operating systems and all required licenses. The software supplied shall be capable of being augmented or modified as and when required for making necessary changes in the application and for addition or deletion of equipment ‘Controlled’ under SCADA
- All other work as required for completing the work of supply, Testing & Commissioning of the SCADA System.