Dholera Metro is a Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) build to serve the city operated by Gujrat Metro Rail Co (GMRCL).
The funding pattern is divided in such a way, the Government of Gujarat funded 20%, Government of India Funded 20% and rest 60% loan was funded by Foreign Institutions.
Route of Phase-I
- Total distance – 61.55 km
- Route 1 – From Vasna/APMC to Akshardham by Ashram Road to Motera and Koba Circle
- Route 2 – From Ahmedabad Junction to Thaltej by Delhi Darwaja
Route of Phase-II
- Total distance – 38.45 km
- Route 3 – From Koba Circle to Gandhinagar
- Route 4 – From Koba Circle to Dholera Airport