Being on the editorial advisory board of a journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Although, it is time-consuming and often goes unobserved, there are significant rewards that make the editorial advisors’ job worthwhile. You may enjoy with the following benefits while working with us as an editorial advisory member of the Metro Rail News:-
- You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This gives you an added advantage of keeping yourself updated with the rail news worldwide. You are also encouraged to suggest changes in the draft copy before it is released officially.
- This work allows you to establish yourself as an expert in your field which might in turn result in you being invited to speak at various prestigious conferences and or/provide you with an opportunity to get involved in research in your area of expertise.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may result in special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else does, which puts you in a great position in your area of work within the industry.
- You will receive all our digital issues till the validity of membership, free of cost.
- You will receive a discount of 25% if you were to promote articles and advertisements as an editorial advisory board member.
- You will also have an opportunity to earn extra money when you advertise in our magazine and website.
Click here to read about Metro Rail News Editorial Advisory Board benefits and responsibilities.
If you are satisfied with our policy and plans and agreed with our terms & conditions as mentioned above, please submit your detailed professional CV or web link of your LinkedIn social media profile with the subject line “Willingness to join Metro Rail News Advisory Editorial Board” to [email protected]. The administrative board will go through your profile and inform you about the result of your application to the position of joining the Editorial Advisory Board.
List of our Advisory Board Members:
- Mr. Sunil Srivastava Managing Director, Barsyl Ltd., Hyderabad (India), (Founder & Member of Governing Council, Institute of Metro & Rail Technology) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- IRSE, Mr. Ajit Kumar Mishra Addl. General Manager, DFCCIL, Indian Railways, New Delhi (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Journalist, Md. Tariq Khan Special Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Lucknow (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Mr. Percy Bernard Brooks Project Management Specialist, Faiveley Transport Rail Technologies, Bengaluru (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Ved Mani Tiwari President & COO, Sterlite Power Transmission Ltd., New Delhi (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Haru Imam Project Control Engineer, Persons Corporation, Saudi Arbia (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Yogesh Dandekar Sr. Manager – Industrial Design, TATA Elxsi Limited, Pune (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Ismail Sariman MEP Construction Manager, Louise Berger Egis Rail JV, Qatar (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Agrawal Dy. General Manager, Metro One Operations Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India) – from 09.09.2017 to continue.
- Sk Shabeer Hussain Crew Controller, CRIS, Ministry of Railways, Hyderabad (India) – from 18.11.2017 to continue.
- Manas Ranjan Panda Dy. Project Director (Sr. Rolling Stock Expert), AYESA India, Lucknow (India) – from 01.05.2018 to continue.
- Dr. A. Ali Heggo Visiting Professor, Egyptian & Arabic Universities, Egypt (A.R.E.) – from 05.06.2018 to continue.
- Mr. Sudhir D. Prabhu Railway Systems Consultant – from 20.10.2018 to continue.
- Dr. Ajeet Kumar Pandey, RAMS Consultant, L&T Technology Services Limited – from 04-12-2018 to continue
- Mr. Chinmoy Pattanayak, Head of APAC Centre of Delivery & SW Centre India (TCMS), BOMBARDIER- from 21-06-2019 to continue
- IRSE (Retd.), Mr. S. K. Aggarwal, Vice President– Reliance Jio, Reliance Industries Ltd., New Delhi (India). [Ex-GM/CR, Indian Railways] – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- IFS (Retd.), Mr. Kishore Dudani Ex-Dy. Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (India) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2018.
- Mr. Onala M. Atala Vice President – AECOM, Toronto (Canada) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- Mr. Shailendra Shahi Line Manager, WS Atkins India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon (India) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2018.
- Mr. Divakar B. Design Manager – ETOE Rail, Bengaluru (India) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- Mr. Yadav Bharanidharan Consultant, Riyadh Metro Rail Project, Riyadh (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018.