Being on the editorial board of a journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though, it is time consuming and often goes unobserved, there are some important rewards that make the editorial advisors worthwhile. You may enjoy with following benefits while working with us as an editorial advisory member of the Metro Rail News –
- You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscript.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well-known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
- You will receive all our eMagazines till validity of membership at free of cost.
- Promotional articles and advertisements provided by the advisory board members will be published with flat 25% discount.
- You can earn extra-money by referring advertisements in our Magazine and News Portal as well.
Responsibilities of Member: As an editorial board member, you will be expected to:-
- Write articles on topics covered in Metro Rail News Magazine
- Recommend high quality papers for publication in Magazine
- Call for papers from your acquaintances
- Review submitted manuscripts or provide referees
- Hold vital decision on paper acceptance or rejection
- Support to the quality control of the journal, check every issue before its release
- Promote Metro Rail News in various ways, e.g. to promote Magazine at relevant conferences and other events.
- Update active membership details in your all social media professional profiles including LinkedIn.
If you are satisfied with our policy and plans and agreed with our terms & conditions as given above, please submit your detailed professional CV or web link of your LinkedIn social media profile with subject line “Willingness to join Metro Rail News Advisory Editorial Board” to [email protected]. After scrutiny of your profile by our Administrative Board, you shall be communicated regarding your selection or rejection for granting membership of Editorial Advisory Board.
List of our Advisory Board Members:
- IRSE (Retd.), Mr. S. K. Aggarwal, Vice President– Reliance Jio, Reliance Industries Ltd., New Delhi (India). [Ex-GM/CR, Indian Railways] – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- IFS (Retd.), Mr. Kishore Dudani Ex-Dy. Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Mr. Onala M. Atala Vice President – AECOM, Toronto (Canada) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- Mr. Sunil Srivastava Managing Director, Barsyl Ltd., Hyderabad (India), (Founder & Member of Governing Council, Institute of Metro & Rail Technology) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- IRSE, Mr. Ajit Kumar Mishra Addl. General Manager, DFCCIL, Indian Railways, New Delhi (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Journalist, Md. Tariq Khan Special Correspondent, Hindustan Times, Lucknow (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Mr. Shailendra Shahi Line Manager, WS Atkins India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon (India) – from 01.10.2016 to continue.
- Mr. Divakar B. Design Manager – ETOE Rail, Bengaluru (India) – from 01.10.2016 to 31.03.2017.
- Mr. Percy Bernard Brooks Project Management Specialist, Faiveley Transport Rail Technologies, Bengaluru (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Ved Mani Tiwari President & COO, Sterlite Power Transmission Ltd., New Delhi (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Haru Imam Project Control Engineer, Persons Corporation, Saudi Arbia (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Yogesh Dandekar Sr. Manager – Industrial Design, TATA Elxsi Limited, Pune (India) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Ismail Sariman MEP Construction Manager, Louise Berger Egis Rail JV, Qatar (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Yadav Bharanidharan Consultant, Riyadh Metro Rail Project, Riyadh (UAE) – from 01.04.2017 to continue.
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Agrawal Dy. General Manager, Metro One Operations Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (India) – from 09.09.2017 to continue.