MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA (Metro Rail News): Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) has opened the technical bidding for the civil contract for metro construction at Gandhi Nagar Depot for the Ring Line of Indore Metro Rail Project. MPMRCL has revealed that a total of sixteen firms have submitted their bids for the tender issued in September 2021. Following are the names of the bidder:
- URC Construction Ltd.
- IRCON International Ltd.
- SMS Ltd.
- Shalimar Corporation Ltd.
- Montecarlo Ltd.
- Suroj Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.
- Vijay Nirman Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Quality Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.
- KSM Bashir Mohammad and Sons
- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
- Bridge and Roof Company India Ltd.
- Dhaya Maju Infrastructure (Asia) SDN Berhad
- Bansal Construction Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Altis Holding Corporation
- Dinesh Chandra R Agarwal (DRA) Infracon Pvt. Ltd.
- Amara Raja Infra Pvt Ltd.
The work includes the construction of the Rolling Stock Depot cum Workshop at Gandhi Nagar for the Indore Metro Rail Project. The deadline for the completion of the project is three years, and the project’s total budget is around 283.65 crore. The depot will serve the trains for 33.53 km on the yellow line that will form a ring line around the city of Indore.