Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 has begun and the metro authorities are looking to fill in 37 vacancies at various executive and non-executive levels in operation & maintenance department. Those interested need to apply before June 6, 2018.
Candidates who are interested and are eligible must apply at positions advertised on the website www.gujaratmetrorail.com. Gujarat Metro official are looking to fill up the position and candidates will be recruited on contractual basis. The contract will be valid between 3 to 5 years and positions will be for the offices in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
The recruitment drive has begun and officials are looking for good candidates for 37 positions. Applicants must apply on the website before June 6, 2018.
The vacancies are for the post of –
- Manager (Operations) – 2 posts
- Manager (Signalling & PSD) – 1 post
- Manager (Telecom & AFC) – 1 post
- Manager (Rolling Stock) – 1 post
- Manager (Electrical & Traction) – 1 post
- Manager (P-Way & Works) – 1 post
- Sr. Supervisor (Operations) – 8 posts
- Sr. Station Controller/Train Operator – 10 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Signalling) – 2 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Telecom) – 2 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Traction) – 2 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (E&M) – 2 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Rolling Stock) – 2 posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Track) – 2 posts
The aspirants are required to fall in the age group of 30 to 38 years as on May 9, 2018.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
For more details please visit official website of Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited.