NEW DELHI (Metro Rail News): The National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) publish recruitment notice no NHSRCL/MA/HR01/DEPTN-PSUs/39.1 (Vol VI) on May 15, 2019 to invites application from the regular/contractual officers/managers working in Central Public Sector Undertakings (or SPVs)/Metro Railways/Ministry of Railways for the following DGM posts for Mumbai-Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail (Bullet Train) project on Deputation basis.
NHSRCL Recruitment Details:
1. Dy. General Manager (Civil) – 02 posts
2. Dy. General Manager (Track) – 02 posts
3. Dy. General Manager (Electrical) – 02 posts
4. Dy. General Manager (S&T) – 02 posts
5. Dy. General Manager (Rolling Stock) – 02 posts
6. Dy. General Manager (Train Operations) – 02 posts
7. Dy. General Manager (Station Operations) – 01 post
Pay Scale (IDA): Rs.80,000 – 2,20,000 (E5)
Minimum Qualification Experience for the post: 11 years
Age Limit: 45 years (As on 15.05.2019)
Desirable Qualification: Qualified in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level – 5 or Level-4 or Level-3.
Essential Experience: Out of a total 11 years of post-qualification experience, the applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as mentioned below-
- Deputy General Manager (Civil) – The applicant must be well-versed in the maintenance of civil structures (bridges/tunnels/viaducts etc). Preference shall be given to officials experienced in the maintenance of railways/metro structures.
- Deputy General Manager (Track) – The candidate should be conversant in the maintenance of track systems in Metro Rail/Railway.
- Deputy General Manager (Electrical) – The candidate should be conversant in installation, testing commissioning and Operation & Maintenance of Electrical and Traction system in Metro Rail/Railway.
- Deputy General Manager (S&T) – The candidate shall be conversant with latest signalling and telecom equipment like ATC, SSI, Point Machine, AFTC etc and should have minimum working experience of 5 years in design/installation/testing or in operation and maintenance of above items.
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock) – The candidate should be conversant in installation, testing, commissioning and Maintenance of EMU Rolling Stock.
- Deputy General Manager (Train Operations) – The candidate should be conversant with EMU Train Operation management/OCC management, Crew Management, rules pertaining to safe train operation, testing & Commissioning and other statutory rules and regulations of train operations.
- Deputy General Manager (Station Operations) – The candidate should be conversant with Station & Revenue management, rules pertaining to safe station working.
How to apply:
- Absorbers applicant: The candidates applying for absorption should submit their application to General Manager/HR in the prescribed application form.
- Deputationists applicant: The candidate applying for deputation should submit their application through proper channel to General Manager/HR in the prescribed application form requesting their parent organisation to forward their application along with NOC, D&AR and Vigilance Clearance and APARs ratings for the preceding 03 years to NHSRCL. For proper appreciation of APAR, as applicable, the organisation should forward their guidelines for determining the rating criteria.
Where to Apply:
The candidates applying for various positions should submit their application to General Manager/HR as per the enclosed application form. The envelope containing the application should be superscripted “Application for the post of _________________, Vacancy No._______” The application should be addressed to
The General Manager (HR),
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL),
Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9
Dwarka, New Delhi-110077.
Last date of Application reaching in the office of GM (HR) either by post or by hand is 04.06.2019.
The National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) is a joint venture of Govt. of India and participating State Governments and formed for implementation of India’s first High-Speed Rail Corridor between Mumbai and Ahmedabad in India.