NEW DELHI: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) has now invited tender for construction of twin tunnels and four underground stations namely Chhattarpur, Chhattarpur Mandir, IGNOU and Neb Sarai which is a part of 23.6 km long Silver Line fromAerocity to Tughlakabad (23.6 km) with 15 stations for Phase-4 of Delhi Metro.
Name of Work
Design and Construction of Twin Tunnel (Up & Down Line) by Shield TBM, Cut and Cover Tunnel box, Underground Ramp and four Underground stations namely Chhattarpur, Chhattarpur Mandir, IGNOU and Neb Sarai with Entry/Exits & Connecting subways from chainage 5356.285 mtr. to 11867.000 mtr. of Aerocity to Tughlakabad Corridor of Phase-IV of Delhi MRTS.
Tender Reference Number: DC-09
Completion period of the Work: 42 Months
Sale of Bidding documents: From 04.05.2021 to 21.06.2021
Pre-bid Meeting: 1100 hrs on 20.05.2021
Bid submission Date: From 14.06.2021 at 09:00 hrs to 21.06.2021 till 15:00 hrs
Technical Bid Opening date: 1500 hrs on 22.06.2021
Scope of work –
- Design and Construction of structure of four underground stations namely Chhattarpur, Chhattarpur Mandir, IGNOU and Neb Sarai along with Entry/Exit structures, Subways and associated structures such as ancillary building, Utilities galleries, AC plant room, ASS room, TVF room, system rooms and all other rooms as per system requirement, shafts, pump houses, water tanks, diesel generator set room or enclosure, sumps etc. as shown in GAD and tender drawings.
- The subway at few locations, as shown in the General arrangement drawings, to be constructed by any method other than Cut & Cover Method.
- Design and Construction of Twin Tunnel (Up & Down Line) by Shield TBM in all types of soil/ rock strata/ mix strata beyond Crossover from chainage 5553.619 mtr. near Kishangarh connecting Chhattarpur, Chhattarpur Mandir, IGNOU & Neb Sarai underground metro stations as shown in tender drawings; upto start of Cut & Cover Ramp at chainage 11540.000 mtr. including launching shafts, sumps and cross passages.
- Design and Construction of Crossover by Cut & Cover method in soil/ rock strata/ mix strata from end of Kishangarh Metro station at chainage 5356.285 mtr. to 5553.619 mtr. (All Chainages are of UP line) including construction of drainage system. This shall also include making necessary design and provision such as Booster fan, Point machine, Niche etc. as per requirement of system contractor.
- Design and Construction of Cut & Cover portion after Neb Sarai Metro Station from chainage 11540.000 mtr. to 11660.000 mtr. including construction of drainage system. Structure arrangement has to be followed as shown in tender drawing. This shall also include making necessary design and provision such as Booster fan, Niche etc. as per requirement of system contractor.
- Design and Construction of Underground Ramp from chainage 11660.000 mtr. To 11867.000 mtr. including construction of drainage system. Structure arrangement has to be followed as shown in tender drawing. Only reinforcement may be changed as per requirement.
- The contractor shall plan Launching/Retrieval shaft inside the station box unless otherwise shown in the General Alignment Drawings and properly integrate the tunnel structure with the proposed station.
- Integration of proposed Chhattarpur underground station with the existing Chhattarpur station of Yellow metro line as shown in tender drawings. The contractor shall ensure proper partition between existing operational station and new construction as per consent of engineer.
- The contractor shall ensure that proper interface is carried out with the other contractors in the vicinity. All the works required like demolition/ modification/ reconstruction/ remodeling of existing Chhattarpur Metro Station and its Entry/Exit with proposed stations is included in the lump sum scope. The contractor shall plan the integration work and entry/exit in phased manner to avoid interruption in the operation, passenger movement and services of the existing metro station due to work in progress.
- Design and construction of all temporary works associated with construction of the Works including temporary steel decking over station, cut & cover, Entry/Exit & Subway structures to allow uninterrupted flow of traffic and access to adjacent properties. Construction and maintenance of temporary diversion roads and Services for traffic diversions as required. Temporary Walkway in TBM Tunnels as required and any other temporary work required for construction activity.
- Traffic management along the work site including construction works required in connection with traffic management like road works, footpaths, drains and other services etc. and repair & maintenance of these construction works during construction period.
- Any road widening / diversion along with associated drainage system required to facilitate the movement of traffic and their repair & maintenance is also included in the lump sum scope of contract. It also includes reinstatement of land/structure/services etc. to original condition wherever road diversion has been made outside original road including reconstruction of structure demolished for traffic management.
- Providing and constructing of Block works with cement-fly ash concrete blocks in walls etc. as shown in the drawings. Providing screed concrete at the undercroft level as per the details shown in the tender drawings.
For more information and further detailed scope of work, tender documents can be obtained online after registration of the tenderer on the website www.eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
This is the fourth and final civil package work invited for the Silver Line for Phase-4 of Delhi Metro. Contract DC-04 was awarded to YFC Projects from Sangam Vihar to Saket G Block while tenders have been invited for Contract DC-08 and Contract DC-07.